Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the second time in as many weeks i am here to comment on ANB ball skills.

Shizen.

Melbourne doing well to offload.

God look at this ****en pig lol

77fe11a5-ce30-46b7-98ff-73115e633565_text.gif

Except for the enormous butt slurpee he laid at the Gabba in Round 3.
Yeah, he had 2-3 not so flash games minimum throughout the year, where he was flat.
Yep 100% just going through the motions, credit to the pies even though they're out of the race they are at least playing like they give a stuff.

On SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Been better since quarter time, having a crack
Disco Turner has been a good little find, fwiw 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep feeling the same, Xerri could maybe get close but feels like game over already
See how you go, final round games are loose,blokes run around like unregistered dogs.
Xerri in great nick and a good matchup on paper

My GF is done. Went Xerri as VC because I expected Melbourne to tag Daicos again. Game over man, game over.

You did the right thing so i wouldn't feel bad. Goodwin will be an ex coach within two years.

I have noticed though for whatever the reason is that Friday night games produce big VC scores. Is that actually the case or is it as random as other days? Anyone confirm?

Maybe Tomorrow Baby Daics might salute the pavilion twice tonight haha.
Why would they not tag him when they have Nibbler?
If Neale-Bullen is still inside the tent, he's still capable of doing a job
We're both also-rans, not much on the line, but there's never really been any flying the flag since the Maynard / Brayshaw incident (good egg, Gus 😔)

Naicos on track for a double ton.

Of course I don't have the VC on him, I'm holding my cards up my sleeve until Sunday arvo with a Marshall VC Butters C combo.
Wish I had Marshall this weekend. He will get like 100 SC points worth of hit-outs alone.

Maybe Tomorrow Baby Daics might salute the pavilion twice tonight haha.
Why would they not tag him when they have Nibbler?
If Neale-Bullen is still inside the tent, he's still capable of doing a job
We're both also-rans, not much on the line, but there's never really been any flying the flag since the Maynard / Brayshaw incident (good egg, Gus 😔)
Goody must have a gorilla on him for the Brownlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back