Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Viney tonight? 35 SC for 85% TOG

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Never change,Jack Billings 😔
We'll always have all those rounds you hung around my neck like a beautiful, voluptuous and ever so slightly naughty little.albatross.

Without being silly, can't be that easy for him mentally, all the comparisons and the trials and tribulations this year alone.

A pretty good start with Naicos and Gawn, it would have been better if I had the VC on Naicos though.

Never change,Jack Billings 😔
We'll always have all those rounds you hung around my neck like a beautiful, voluptuous and ever so slightly naughty little.albatross.

Without being silly, can't be that easy for him mentally, all the comparisons and the trials and tribulations this year alone.

He burned me badly when he was at the Saints, a classic burnman that lures you in with a good score before turning to shit.

I can't say I miss him at the Saints and he won't get another gig for the Moorabbin Mullets either, he is on my never again list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1/372 C!

Possibly my biggest ever VC to C score. Was a bit reluctant as Daicos has burnt me a few times this year. But I was running out of loop options later in the round. So it was a necessary risk. What a score. All is forgiven. Pity I am only in one major GF.

I have 22 and a couple of E’s. Got to choose between the Pou and Freijah. No loop chances. Given all the donuts around it is a nice problem to have. Sorry for bringing it up……

How unlucky do you have to be to cop 100 against you from Will Parker. The Kent was averaging 27.5 before tonight.

Get absolutely flucked. Bloke I’m playing in cashie has been KOTD, should have been a walk in the park victory for me.
Imagine copping that and a Daicos VC last night, massive uphill battle.

Good luck mate!

1724463067286.png

1 trade left
any advice would help??
at this stage the plan is to move simpkin forward and bring in hugh mccluggage
treloar is on bench due to the toby tag

ok - time for my beautiful workhorse to shine

C'mon VC Xerri - give us something special today, push on to match Naicos thanks :D

Giddy up Xerri!

Excited Lets Go GIF

Oh yeah, it wouldn't hurt to see Moore repeat last week's efforts too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back