Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
883/10 with 2 donuts projected 2262 (scored 2450+ 3 of last 4 weeks)
Vs
1469/12 projected 2628 (hasn’t scored higher than 2410 all year)

Scared Leave Me Alone GIF by LAIKA Studios

10/1413 +C (Neale)

12 left is daunting though

Freijah (on for Heeney), English (Jackson R3 E in case he's a late out), Bont, Whitfield, Green
Steele, Walsh
Young, Clark, Serong, JHF, Butters

Finishing the season hot like a sunrise!

1157/8 Little Nicky as C

Was thinking I had too much money on the bench a few weeks ago. Heeney out means Freijah gets a run. Pou already in. Livingstone C again.

Only in one GF but I might climb a few spots. Might get to 2,600 if there aren’t any more disasters lurking.

Wish the season was a couple of weeks longer. It all might be more meaningful. Too little too late is the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facing the same conundrum of a few others in this thread. C/VC decision.

I’m in a very tight cash GF, and still have both the VC & C up my sleeve with Bont, Marshall and Butters to come.

Currently have Marshall VC, Butters C, but getting nervous.

Thoughts?

Facing the same conundrum of a few others in this thread. C/VC decision.

I’m in a very tight cash GF, and still have both the VC & C up my sleeve with Bont, Marshall and Butters to come.

Currently have Marshall VC, Butters C, but getting nervous.

Thoughts?
My money would still be on Bont at Mars ....it's a must win game

Butters in Perth, not as comfortable .....and will that game be a dead rubber by the end of today .....will Port manage some players ?

Butters in Perth, not as comfortable .....and will that game be a dead rubber by the end of today .....will Port manage some players ?

I'm torn between Bont & Marshall. I might end up flipping a coin but all I know is I need a 150 Captain score to get me back in my Grand Final matches.

I'm torn between Bont & Marshall. I might end up flipping a coin but all I know is I need a 150 Captain score to get me back in my Grand Final matches.
Tough call

Not really a dead rubber. If port lose, Geel are only 2% behind and depending on margin that’s a home final.

Not really a dead rubber. If port lose, Geel are only 2% behind and depending on margin that’s a home final.
But if PORT are well in front ....Butters could be one who's managed ????

All if's and maybe's of course

I’m rolling the dice with Captain Bont, Xerri 123 is not enough this week

Let’s big nose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back