Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2622 with a donut and 28 from Hore.

What could have been.

Parks And Recreation Crying GIF

Thanks DaveyBoy123 for your team changes posts throughout the year. We all appreciate it.

Thanks Pincrusher... It's been a privilege.

Good luck to anyone's teams that are still in the finals... And for the rest (like my mob), may we win the draft!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,514 not too bad SC wise.

Thanks to all the guys in the Roobies Boobies league & BFLonelyKentsClub league - awesome league result guys.

Well done stevebbb - simply too good!

My highest score of the year, beating my previous best 2397, wowee how did that happen without Sheezel, Heeney and no trades for the final 6 rounds

Lost 28 pts field Dowling over Jackson, as I thought English might be a late out

Add least I ended on a high, after a very disappointing season

Had to show it

IMG_0777.jpeg

Last edited:
2688 with Sheezel, Rankine and Heeney on the pine.
Didn't mean a thing coz I didn't get into any of my 3 cashie gf's - big thanks to Warner who was sh!t or rested in weeks 1 and 3 and gets 160 odd when I didn't need it in week 2.
get-out-gif.gif

Phew - We are finals bound baby!

So happy & relieved - what a stressful few hours :eek:

Especially, coming home from Marvel with the loss & seeing the world ending with that heavy rain!

Finished up on 2286, I got smashed in all 3 of my GFs by campaigners scoring over 2500 who didn't have two donuts like me.

Picking Butters as my captain instead of Naicos or Flanders didn't help either.

Time to focus now on my EPL dream team where I still have all my trades left and it's easier to pick a good captain like Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back