Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank God this season is over kenties.

I was already playing with a Houston donut plus had Hore covering for Sheezel. Also had Humphries at D6. FML!

I missed the Heeney late out so couldn't swap him with Dowling who was on my mid bench. 😭

Still ended up winning one of my major leagues that I was in though against a mate despite having 2 donuts. 🤣

Hopefully next season is alor better.

20240826_174116.jpg

20240825_224242.jpg

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 3.52.41 pm.png

Finished on a high. Never really hit my stride this season but finished just about the highest id been ranked all year. Next year i think im going to make it interesting and go with about 50% PODS. Rookies wont be PODs but say 80% of premos and midpricers will be. I never really do that well and this season i didnt enjoy myself that much so ill go POD strong and see if i enjoy it more.

Disappointing end of the season after being ranked around 1k most of the year, last month or so it slipped. Lost 7 prelims last week and would have won all 7 finals lol.

Looking forward to do it all again next year.

Peace and love to all of our SC friends

View attachment 2093721

I’m curious mate. What caused the slip in rankings.
Did you run out of trades, or just get stuck with underperforming Premos?

I’m curious mate. What caused the slip in rankings.
Did you run out of trades, or just get stuck with underperforming Premos?
A bit of both I think. The premo's that got me off to a good start (Rowell, Serong, Steele, Gawn) either slowed down or were high ownership.

My last few upgrades were just ok - Caldwell, Dunkley, Gulden. Not having Xerri was a problem too.

Looking at my trades I made 5 in the first 2 weeks (two forced through injury) and none of my in's were very successful. Had a similar problem last year. Need to be more conservative in the early rounds next year, it's easy to make mistakes off 1 or 2 games. Need to limit it to rookie swaps based on BE's I think. Most of my sideways trades in the byes were neutral moves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back