Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done on your C choice. He was my next pick. Might just copy you next week. :moustache:
Been a rough round for captaincy as only 7 players have gone 135+, and none were proper captaincy options.

Didn't VC Bont and Harley Reid is the only player that's scored more than Rowell for me. Had a feeling all week that Heeney was going to underwhelm everyone trading him in so went C Rowell, happy with that.

This is a brutal round.

Traded in Marshall and Anderson over the last 2 weeks and their scores aren't even counting in my 18 hahaha

just checking in to confirm im in the Stewart/Z.Williams/Steele VC/Heeney C club

its a sad club
No Stewart, but I can add Rozee, Marshall, Touk, Green and Jackson to that illustrious list

I broke Heeney

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Been a rough round for captaincy as only 7 players have gone 135+, and none were proper captaincy options.

Didn't VC Bont and Harley Reid is the only player that's scored more than Rowell for me. Had a feeling all week that Heeney was going to underwhelm everyone trading him in so went C Rowell, happy with that.

Wasn't feeling Heeney either. Not with a coach who will put pressure on him. Good job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13/1476 - 4 lowest removed 33,49,67,69

Sheez, Meek, Comben, Powell, Mass

2000 score getting harder to achieve. Hoping Comben turns into Joel Bowden mk.2.

Scythe94 ....Touk with just 79% TOG .....he's been an 82-84% TOG player so far this year
Got benched for like 11 minutes after kicking a goal, during which time Sydney blew them away

Of course Heeney gets his lowest score when I put the C on him, Touk a big let down too.

I had a projected score of over 2k before that game, now I'm projected to score 1948 with Sheezel, Powell, Massimo and Meek left to play.

Fair play to Grundy, was everywhere today.

94avg before the bye, hopefully he reverts back to this and this score ends up like the R0 spike.

Clohesy/Graham solid for rooks and Roberts is a stud.

Hoping Meek scores 40 in the next game 😈

This is a brutal round.

Traded in Marshall and Anderson over the last 2 weeks and their scores aren't even counting in my 18 hahaha
Both of them would be in my best 18 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back