Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no im for sure worried

but

the 3rd ruck is to cover for ugle hagan in the fwd line i think more than to cover more of english's ruck time

another thing id be worried about is darcy or someone else getting more ruck time the closer it gets to the end of the year if they know english is leaving

i still wouldnt be considering trading him out this round tho after 1 bad performance. marshall also wasnt great against the ess double ruck combo either. not nearly as bad but not great either

if he looks disinterested and lazy again this week then perhaps but not yet...
That's the potential problem, let's say he is fine and last week was the odd down week, completely fine and he will only drop a little and probably hold at this price for a while.

But if last week was any sign of things to come and he churns out another 60 or 70, he drops a huge chunk of coin and points to what he could become by jumping off the ruck merry go round (if you have that option to do so with Jackson for example).

For what it's worth, I am more likely to hold than not at the minute and I think he will most likely bounce back, but just floating options out there for those who may not of considered it an option.

As we have seen, the old adage of you don't trade premos is often accurate, but there are times where it bites you and it bites hard!

On the plus side, I am sure we can all agree that Bevo is heading into coaching troll levels that we have not seen for quite some time!

Dont mind me just getting in early:

* you Dawson you campaigner!

Need Clark to get dropped so I can loop this coward.

Tonight the main interest for me will be death riding the premos not in my team, mainly Bont, English and Steele.

Only Darcy, Wilson and Garcia, provided he is not sub. I know he is no Clohesy but Darcy, as a 124k forward rookie probably hits 300k after 5 matches. Can't sneeze at that but do wish he would tidy up his goal kicking and contested marking. Lol!

Why am I projected at 2,101 in a best 18 bye round? Don't get my hopes up like this SC
There's going be a lot of teams getting upset this week that their projected score get smacked down to reality :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carnage. And I'm here for it.

If Heen-dawg has a quiet one, boy oh boy;!
And it’s not out of the realms of possibility he does have a quiet one.

1. Suns have given up the least possessions on average so far this season.

2. Suns have a decent record at the SCG and is usually the Swans bogey team.

3. The CBA set up, unsure if Parker’s back but that will be a point of discussion still. Will he get Horsed?

4. Every premo will drop a bad score eventually

3. The CBA set up, unsure if Parker’s back but that will be a point of discussion still. Will he get Horsed?
I think Parker gets DPP r12.
He is the forward premos we are waiting for

Good points.

And he's up against the Red Bull this week. He's doomed :moustache:

Is this projected unrealistic ? I just assume each week that its what i will get. Seems about right for best 18 when only playing 21, yeah ?

View attachment 1962818

HousTON and Zilliams seem unders - you could be pushing 2300 :moustache:

edit: and Clohesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back