Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know I'm on the right track.

I just know Dawson will come good one day

I'm looking forward to a sideways trade Livingstone > Dawson via DPP magic :cool:

I have to make sure I am not too drunk before the sub is announced tonight.

Sanders named sub and JM too pissed while listening to tunes and misses it.

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Man, if Hugo Garcia gets the sub vest tonight ....I have a mad rush to change my trades ....will I have enough time, will I have another "oops" moment

Luckily planning is everything in SC ....So I have Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C ....to cover all contingencies.

seems like a lot have gone early on garcia?

if he avoids vest is it worth a trade to downgrade sexton or wait till next week on the bubble

LOL these scotch and cokes are hitting me hard, I do double shots. 🤣

Just want to say you're all the best bunch of kents around. Rain hail or shine you always lift my mood when I've had a sh1t week in supercoach and are there with me when I have a good week. 😍

Here's a toast to all you glorious campaigners for making the bigfooty supercoach forum the best out there, love ya's all. 🥰

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like a lot have gone early on garcia?

if he avoids vest is it worth a trade to downgrade sexton or wait till next week on the bubble
Only go early if you need the $$ this week, or if you like all of next week's bubble boys Garcia Drury Bigoa McAullife

Just want to say you're all the best bunch of kents around. Rain hail or shine you always lift my mood when I've had a sh1t week in supercoach and are there with me when I have a good week. 😍

Here's a toast to all you glorious campaigners for making the bigfooty supercoach forum the best out there, love ya's all. 🥰
Godspeed my friend before they give you a week off for this

Sad Doctor Who GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s everyone got tonight, I’ve got steele vc bont sanders and Darcy with Garcia and Wilson on the bench at this stage
Just me and my 5 puppies tonight. Bont. English. Darcy. Sanders looped in and Khamis on the pine.

Oh and new recruit Garcia, also on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back