Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of i never doubted you posts

Doesnt Feel Right Season 2 GIF by SHOWTIME
Always is.

Always, 'yeah, I thought about bringing him in all week......' too....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After expecting him to turn it around every week so far, I've finally decided enough is enough and traded out Dawson this week.

With Crouch out and Essendon travelling, I have a sneaky worry that this will be the week, especially with my cash league opponent having him for the first time this year.

Gonna be weird barracking for the opposite of every other week. Either way, will be quoting this in 2 hours in relief or pain.
Oh brother

After expecting him to turn it around every week so far, I've finally decided enough is enough and traded out Dawson this week.

With Crouch out and Essendon travelling, I have a sneaky worry that this will be the week, especially with my cash league opponent having him for the first time this year.

Gonna be weird barracking for the opposite of every other week. Either way, will be quoting this in 2 hours in relief or pain.

Ahh, I bloody knew it. He's just about got his best score of the year inside a half. Could almost have guaranteed it.

at 517k with a 135 breakeven... expect him to rise to a max of 550k.

let the planning begin.
I'm surprised you don't understand the system. His 64 will still be in the system next week as well. Will be nowhere near 550k. Even holding value will be tough next weekend, although he's making a fist of it

Not enough melts from former Dawson owners...

Come on LIFT Kenties :moustache:
**** Dwarfson short arsed beedy eyed ain't a captains arseh*le for shit spud Kent mother ****er fruit tingle wearing Camry driving chardonnay sipping Nicks touching dog campaigner.
Alf says hi flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back