Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's averaging 80 uncle, let me have this. Please.
Can't begrudge the OG Dawson holders this after they had to watch a top 10 player in the game held hostage for a month by a bald, gormless weasel. Big Dawso overcoming adversity, can't wait for the 6-part Netflix series in June.
Jason Weaver A Real One GIF by The Chi

I’m torn, I love the seagulling points - but, hate his playing style
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
Open kimono from Scoops here: He's the unsilkiest 'silky' user I've ever seen lol. Nick Hind areas

No ******* way. For the first time this season my opponent has him. No justice.
You have the same bad luck as I do in league matchups. It's incredible how for one week the spuds in the league have all premos and midpricers firing while mine go below average. Happens every year and my total points dwarf theirs by seasons end. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Parish and Clarry in a race to the bottom.
Both could legit be somewhere low 400s. Wowee.

F you Dawson.

One of my favourite oppo players, I paid the big bucks to have you all season at M2.

Week after week you take a massive dump in my side whilst I tell myself you are going to turn it around.

After 5 weeks of garbage, a plummeting price and a new low score, finally pull the trigger and get rid of you.

Then you take the biggest dump in my side yet, posting a massive score for my main rival/brother in law in my cash league.

Gone from one of my favourite players to my least favourite inside 6 weeks.

F you Dawson.

One of my favourite oppo players, I paid the big bucks to have you all season at M2.

Week after week you take a massive dump in my side whilst I tell myself you are going to turn it around.

After 5 weeks of garbage, a plummeting price and a new low score, finally pull the trigger and get rid of you.

Then you take the biggest dump in my side yet, posting a massive score for my main rival/brother in law in my cash league.

Gone from one of my favourite players to my least favourite inside 6 weeks.

This is why I play SC. Stories like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back