Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone found the hawks radio call I couldn’t find it on the SEN app so far?
SEN AFL Nation podcast as well via podcast apps if that is easier. Only listened to the start and Crawf kind of forgot the funny brief, seemed to think the dogs would win and then changed it to a 102 point win for the Hawks! We know he has a lovely jovial side but he can analyse particularly well and this is overlooked as Hank Bulger silly stuff is the prevailing stereotype. I think i'd swap Lehmo for Dipper in an ideal line up.

SEN AFL Nation podcast as well via podcast apps if that is easier. Only listened to the start and Crawf kind of forgot the funny brief, seemed to think the dogs would win and then changed it to a 102 point win for the Hawks! We know he has a lovely jovial side but he can analyse particularly well and this is overlooked as Hank Bulger silly stuff is the prevailing stereotype. I think i'd swap Lehmo for Dipper in an ideal line up.
Dipper is a character I like seeing pop up for a minute or two but 2 hours is an intense test of patience.

Dipper is a character I like seeing pop up for a minute or two but 2 hours is an intense test of patience.
Hey found it on Spotify thanks everyone. Agree that dipper is a very small dose guy and was interesting how rocket eade on the hawks insiders panel show talked about him being me me me all the time. Also called Kingy a pain in the arse who gets someone else to do his research! It’s great to have rocket back at the club!

Talking Hawks 6 Points Podcast - Elimination Final

I’ve been thinking since friday, amazing experience to be in a 97k crowd with overwhelming majority support.

Never really felt that before - i hope something truly massive is awakening with our supporters and that the ‘hokball’ brand gets more people to games and more people in the brown and gold.
It really was electrifying wasn’t it? Extraordinary atmosphere and level of support. There’s a huge amount of goodwill for Sam and this young team and I think many of us were prepared for another good development year. But to make finals AND play the way we did … so exhilarating. When Calsher took that one handed grab and then kicked the goal we all rose as one. SO GOOD 😊

I did spare a thought for the poor Dogs supporting father and young daughter sitting in front of us - with Hawthorn chants thundering around them. Only a tiny thought though. 😃

I was at the game and watched Moore closely, I thought he was good. Maybe a lot are not giving him pass marks because he missed that easy set shot.

I think he always contributes because he tries so hard all the time.
He was just held well by the Bulldogs and was not up to his standard that we are used to now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatching the game - Ward's game gets better on close inspection.
There was some pretty great centre clearance work that I reckon I would have incorrectly attributed to Newcombe live at the ground that upon watching the replay was actually Ward.

rolled them so badly that it caused Bailey Smith to request a trade :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back