Game Day 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be more than content if Chol does most of what he did last week - take focus off and create space for Dear, bring the ball to ground and let our smalls go to work. If he lays a few more tackles than last week it would be perfect output.

Does Serong take Dixon? I noticed Marshall torched him on the lead the last time we played PA.

Going to need our half backs, particularly Weddle and Impey, to run off these plodders.

Dixon - Serong
Ratugolea - Sic
Georgiades - Weddle
Marshall - Scrim
Rioli - Hardwick
DBJ - Impey

I reckon Finn gets a tagging job tonight. We're two pure inside mids short.

PA (6) - Wines, Drew, Rozee, JHF, Butters, Boak

HFC (4) - Worpel, Newcombe, Nash, Ward

That makes 5 with Finn plus Moore to rotate through.

I'll be more than content if Chol does most of what he did last week - take focus off and create space for Dear, bring the ball to ground and let our smalls go to work. If he lays a few more tackles than last week it would be perfect output.

Yeah despite no goals he was the perfect decoy and pressure player in our fwd line

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Finn gets a tagging job tonight. We're two pure inside mids short.

PA (6) - Wines, Drew, Rozee, JHF, Butters, Boak

HFC (4) - Worpel, Newcombe, Nash, Ward

That makes 5 with Finn plus Moore to rotate through.
I think, as others have said, no tag by Finn (maybe later if someone becomes damaging). Finn hasn’t tagged for a while. Sam seems fine with our mids doing what they do and being accountable.

Clarko backing us again.

Between his tips and the defensive comments about Ginni I wonder if he and Sam have had a bit of a reconciliation of sorts. He seems to be letting go of the hatchet towards our club of late.

Pretty damning stat for Port:

Hawthorn in AFL/VFL history have never lost a game on the 13/9/2024 and on the contrary, Port Adelaide have never won a game on the 13/9/2024.

Make of that what you will.

Hawks to show mercy in the last 10-15 minutes and go into preservation mode, still up by 30+ at the final siren.
I’m confident going into this game and I don’t care what anyone says.
That’s….not a damning stat.

It’s a quirk of history.

Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back