Game Day 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

been years since been to the Glenferrie hotel but thinking of heading in tonight to watch the game - anyone been there lately and do they have plenty of TV's - thinking could be a few there

been years since been to the Glenferrie hotel but thinking of heading in tonight to watch the game - anyone been there lately and do they have plenty of TV's - thinking could be a few there

Reckon it'll be pumping.

I reckon Finn gets a tagging job tonight. We're two pure inside mids short.

PA (6) - Wines, Drew, Rozee, JHF, Butters, Boak

HFC (4) - Worpel, Newcombe, Nash, Ward

That makes 5 with Finn plus Moore to rotate through.
Finn played inside mid a fair bit last week….and wasn’t tagging anyone.

Will be the same tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps of Brown & Gold in Rundle Mall/Street. Warms the cockles.
Incredible buzz around the city today. I was lucky enough to see Mass & Finn. A bloke in my team saw Ginni.

It's going to be a perfect night for footy. Currently 17 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
Also, which one of you was the bloke walking around in a wizard's hat?

Incredible buzz around the city today. I was lucky enough to see Mass & Finn. A bloke in my team saw Ginni.

It's going to be a perfect night for footy. Currently 17 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

very jealous - bloody work :mad: today

Have a great night and go Hawkers

Blake Hardwick 5 goals last time they played .

Sheesh we have so many options up forward.

Surely he would start there again.

Plenty of TV's. Will be slammed. Away finals at the Glenferrie in the past have been wall to wall. Good atmosphere. Will be going myself.

I'd be a few Coopers or Pirate Life Pales deep by now if I was fortunate enough to be there!

Blake Hardwick 5 goals last time they played .

Sheesh we have so many options up forward.

Surely he would start there again.
Doubt it, not in a cut throat final with Frost out and our forwards already humming. Maybe later in the game in case of emergency.

Paul Roos - "Port have got way more talent than Hawthorn, but Hawthorns system is way better than Ports. So this is a talent game versus a system game".

:think:
Sounds like he's doing his analysis based on draft pick numbers rather than what's happening on the field of play.

Perhaps he doesn't watch much footy - is he still living in the US of A?

I reckon Finn gets a tagging job tonight. We're two pure inside mids short.

PA (6) - Wines, Drew, Rozee, JHF, Butters, Boak

HFC (4) - Worpel, Newcombe, Nash, Ward

That makes 5 with Finn plus Moore to rotate through.
Boak plays wing. He might go in on occassions but it's the other 5 you mentioned and possibly someone from half forward going in there to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back