Game Day 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Dixon out hurts us

Yep, I thought Kenny was gonna ride the Dixon bomb into oblivion.

😂 Bloody love it!!!!

If there are any more lurking Crows supporters on the forum, feel free to join in on this thread during the game. Tonight we unite
Please also accept this open invitation to all Hawks posters to post on our board freely and happily tonight.

You will be very warmly welcomed and accepted.:thumbsu:

Get some Port on your Fork.

Pick three players you would want to have a blinder tonight. I’ll go first…

Nash - We are slow in the midfield and we need him making their mids accountable and using his body to stop Port surging out of the centre square.

Impey - Needs to be our quarter back distributing off the half back line controlling the ground ball and setting up the forward thrusts.

Mabior - We need him contesting the high ball and bringing those forward thrusts to ground in dangerous spots. His job is to create chaos in the forward half and bring the mosquitos into the mix.

Nash - We are slow in the midfield and we need him making their mids accountable and using his body to stop Port surging out of the centre square.

Impey - Needs to be our quarter back distributing off the half back line controlling the ground ball and setting up the forward thrusts.

Mabior - We need him contesting the high ball and bringing those forward thrusts to ground in dangerous spots. His job is to create chaos in the forward half and bring the mosquitos into the mix.
Impey - Just taking off from Half back like he did against Carlton.

Ginni - Want to see him 20 and 3 it tonight.

Worpel - Think he's the one that needs to lift. Port will look at last week and think stopping Newcombe is the answer (they couldn't stop old man paddy D, don't think they can stop poowong punisher). I suspect that Nash will do a similar role on JHF that he did with Bont to just stop his explosiveness in the middle. That will leave Worpel v Wines as a key battle for the in and under getting the ball out.

Sub announcements?

Italian BMT is mine. Lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle and jalapenos. Toasted with cheddar. Salt and pepper. Don't really bother with the condiments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Meek
2. Newk
3. Sicily

Those 3 play big games and I can’t see us losing

Been nervous since midweek about this one. Reckon Port will be a different side than the one who got spanked last week.

We need to be ready from the opening bounce as they love to start fast. Stay within 2 goals at quarter and we are a huge chance. Hopefully the mids are ready to plough into Butters and JHF as often as possible.

Hopefully Serong and Weddle can hold their own down back.

LFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back