Game Day 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't say that if the situation was reversed. Bullshit frees! Dont want to see that in finals thanks
You have very little clue don't you?
In both cases BOTH arms were held in the tackle. Then the player was brought to ground. With both arms pinned the criterion for the free kick has been satisfied. Free kick every time.

Really missing Massimo's influence. It's not a great game for wingers but if he can start getting a metre or two on his opponent I think it could break the game open.

Drew is running with Massimo. Looks to have a job on him.

Happy if neither of those tackles paid as dangerous, though they were to the law.
Also happy to see ump blow the whistle when Chol gets shoved in marking contest. Ump was gonna blow whistle then saw Watson grab it and let it go…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we can switch to the next gear from here because pretty much every player is getting owned tonight.

We should be smashing them if not for overusing the footy.

Why is everyone holding off and letting Port attack the ball first?

I am not sure why we play Finn if it is not for a tagging role. CJ should have played (privides he has recovered fully) - well Sam knows better I have total confidence in him to turn this around in the 3rd quarter.
Because he covers the field. Has been at both ends in the game through his running power. Taken a couple of bug marks too.

Kenny is facing unemployment if they lose - he was always going to have them breathing fire tonite.

If we can get more composed with the ball and get our own game running, we can get past them.

Hope we can switch to the next gear from here because pretty much every player is getting owned tonight.

We should be smashing them if not for overusing the footy.

Why is everyone holding off and letting Port attack the ball first?
One second before half time we were 3 points down. If every player was getting owned it would be 12 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back