List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Ginnivan. I actually posted in this thread months ago to look to trade for him.

I'm sure you did just as I'm sure we'd have traded for him and I'm also just as sure he'd have told us to **** off.

The last 3 years the Hawfs won 8, 7 and currently have 10 wins.

We'd had 2,3 and currently 2.

It's taken us 3 years to match the 7 wins the Hawfs had last year.

We haven't been very attractive and we need our 7 plus win season to start to turn heads of players that will really improve us.

Brayden George may yet be the pick of 2022. No one else putting their hands up. The kid just needs some luck.
The guy has had four catastrophic injuries in his young career.

As much as the experts have said he is as talented as any other player on our list, we should be planning for ANY games played by BG to be an absolute, lotto-winning bonus.

I'm sure you did just as I'm sure we'd have traded for him and I'm also just as sure he'd have told us to **** off.

We haven't been very attractive and we need our 7 plus win season to start to turn heads of players that will really improve us.

Pertinent point there, Old Boy. And one folks need to remember when lamenting why we’re not as good as the Hawk at this point. The important question is how will we be looking in 2-3 years? Will we still be behind them?

Unfortunately I think you are biased. Don't get me wrong I agree that our list is the best it's been in over 20 years for a future flag, but that remains very much contingent on lots of other things going right.
However, I don't see any objective measure by which it's more likely than Hawks. Sicily would have been the only one in their best 10 players yesterday over 25, with most in that 21-23 age group. Their future success is also contingent of course, but less so than ours. They are basically a year or two ahead of us, and so far travelling in the right direction.
Everybody to their own opinion Time will tell.

So their doing a B Scott then .Time will tell if they can take it to the next level.

Pertinent point there, Old Boy. And one folks need to remember when lamenting why we’re not as good as the Hawk at this point. The important question is how will we be looking in 2-3 years? Will we still be behind them?
Dunno but I do know you can only build your squad towards a top 4 finish as the majority of premiers fall into the category.

Once in the top four hope for a good injury run and an ounce of luck, 1994 being not an ounce of luck, 98 also.

So for mine I like the three areas in part.

Fwd LIne

1.Larkey
2.Comben
3.Teakle
4.Zurhaar
5.Duursma
6. Curtis
7.Duursma

Midfield
1.LDU
2.Simpkin
3.Wardlaw
4.Sheezel
5.McKercher
6.Xerri

Back Line
1.Logue
2.K Dawson
3.W Dawson
4.Fisher
5.Goater
6.Corr
7.Hardeman
8.Archer

Of course that's 21 names, but I think those 21 will be between great and very serviceable.

The jury has no verdict on.

1.Hansen Jnr
2.George
3.Payne
4.Goad

And how many chances for

1.Powell
2.Bergman
3.Phillips
4.Ford

So a grand total of 29 names on that list, no wonder we're 17th and if your not on the list - oh boy lol

Dunno but I do know you can only build your squad towards a top 4 finish as the majority of premiers fall into the category.

Once in the top four hope for a good injury run and an ounce of luck, 1994 being not an ounce of luck, 98 also.

So for mine I like the three areas in part.

Fwd LIne

1.Larkey
2.Comben
3.Teakle
4.Zurhaar
5.Duursma
6. Curtis
7.Duursma

Midfield
1.LDU
2.Simpkin
3.Wardlaw
4.Sheezel
5.McKercher
6.Xerri

Back Line
1.Logue
2.K Dawson
3.W Dawson
4.Fisher
5.Goater
6.Corr
7.Hardeman
8.Archer

Of course that's 21 names, but I think those 21 will be between great and very serviceable.

The jury has no verdict on.

1.Hansen Jnr
2.George
3.Payne
4.Goad

And how many chances for

1.Powell
2.Bergman
3.Phillips
4.Ford

So a grand total of 29 names on that list, no wonder we're 17th and if your not on the list - oh boy lol
20 names because you have Duursma twice. Unless you are banking on us pu king up his brother next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope any prospective players looking for a change and see how the teams progressing.
We're not a big club, so it's going to be a deciding factor if people are going to come to the roos.

Not after his ****ing douche like celebration after kicking that goal it is
We are not in a position to reject decent players because of douchey goal celebrations.

I did however think we were watching the faux-reality of NBA basketballers or Japanese soccer players with that crap.

Frank the tank, double cobras - yes. Whatever that sh*t was - no thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back