List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could but I reckon 3-4 good, reliable, experienced leaders would be night and day. Especially adding in the development from the young guys.

It'd improve all of the young guys, too.

We show the capability to play well but we can't settle when a team gets a run on or when momentum swings.
We should be getting in 2-4 ufas like Henry, Kolodjashnij, Tomlinson, McDonald, etc, and I'm not against trading for the likes of Houston. We need players that can stand up.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we haven’t tried to get Houston from port then sack those in charge
Hey Houston,
I know you’re gunning for a top four spot atm but that’s nothing to dropping a five goal lead down in Hobart against the 16 ranked team. The atmosphere is electric.
Regardless of the result, we’ve all got season tix to Mona. We get to go minimum four times a year. Just put your signature down here and you too can be like us.

Last edited:
We could probably do with a 2018 to pre-cancer ben cunnington, he was in career best form before the bad news.

Dude. We're not *ing getting Houston who's in the prime of what are short AFL careers and who'd cost at least a first and second rounder if not more. Just shut the * up!!!

Very well said, houston at 27 will only be going to a contending team.

Look at the players we traded in since 2020, they all have been players who may have some talents but on the fringes, under clarkson, those players will become pretty good players, just look at corr.

More of those types, stephens fisher will become integral mid-tier players. Stephenson might even have a second wind to somewhat fulfill his potential. CCJ may have a role to play as the second ruck if teake gets injured.

We need to get a reputation of turning fringes into solid players then more players will come over. With us rising up the ladder, it will only enhace that reputation. When we are in the finals and go deep then the quality of playerse will improve once again. When sheezal wardlaw mckkercher reaches their full potential, then we may get A graders wanting to be part of the success.

Very well said, houston at 27 will only be going to a contending team.

Look at the players we traded in since 2020, they all have been players who may have some talents but on the fringes, under clarkson, those players will become pretty good players, just look at corr.

More of those types, stephens fisher will become integral mid-tier players. Stephenson might even have a second wind to somewhat fulfill his potential. CCJ may have a role to play as the second ruck if teake gets injured.

We need to get a reputation of turning fringes into solid players then more players will come over. With us rising up the ladder, it will only enhace that reputation. When we are in the finals and go deep then the quality of playerse will improve once again. When sheezal wardlaw mckkercher reaches their full potential, then we may get A graders wanting to be part of the success.
Sheezuz. I want what your are smoking.
This thread should be called list mismanagement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope I'm proven wrong with this in the long term, but I think maybe Caddy may have been the better selection for us at pick 3 would have been nice support for Larkey and plays taller than his 193cm.
Duursma in a better team would have already put on size and would be playing better too.
We're getting killed by our lack of good mature players not the talent on the team.

Hi guys. It was a hard loss to take today as it was almost in the bag. You guys will be on the rise next year as your youth are great and it is all about getting games into them this year.

Just dropping by to see what the appetite may be to do a pick trade with the crows this year. I think WCE will take SA boy Draper at 3 and i think our club would prefer him over Smith, FOS and Smillie.

Could you see north entertaining a pick swap for crows pick 4 and f1 for pick 2 and your 2nd rounder?. We may improve next year but we may still miss finals so our f1 is a reasonable chance to be a top 10 pick. Just thinking north may still get a top mid or kpp at 4 as they would at 2 and at the same time upgrade a 2nd to a 1st.

I'll see myself out but would be interested to see if that may appeal?

Hi guys. It was a hard loss to take today as it was almost in the bag. You guys will be on the rise next year as your youth are great and it is all about getting games into them this year.

Just dropping by to see what the appetite may be to do a pick trade with the crows this year. I think WCE will take SA boy Draper at 3 and i think our club would prefer him over Smith, FOS and Smillie.

Could you see north entertaining a pick swap for crows pick 4 and f1 for pick 2 and your 2nd rounder?. We may improve next year but we may still miss finals so our f1 is a reasonable chance to be a top 10 pick. Just thinking north may still get a top mid or kpp at 4 as they would at 2 and at the same time upgrade a 2nd to a 1st.

I definitely would take that

I think we'll end up with pick 1 fwiw.

I'd do 1, 22 for 4, f1, 28

I've valued Crows f1 @10.

What did he say?

Something about we’ll never have an all Australian, 300 gamer something ..something playing for us and we should fold because we’re shit?

Now, he is either upset about hearing something, or we ruined his work footy tips.

Something about we’ll never have an all Australian, 300 gamer something ..something playing for us and we should fold because we’re shit?

Now, he is either upset about hearing something, or we ruined his work footy tips.
Unless Harry is about to abruptly retire, that is just false.

Maybe he lost his trailer by punting on us?

What has Will Brodie done to Longmuir?

In the absolute shit house and racking up 30-40 a week in the WAFL.

Surely he’s on our radar for a late pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back