List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

pick 40 or future 3rd for Joe Richards
Or take konstanty or McHenry for a 4th rounder

Fill a need cheaply until an a grader presents itself or maybe they step up
McHenry is worse than every player on our list

Rachele reads the ball so freaking well and has elite goal sense, just gets himself into the right positions. A natural crumber.

Would never say no to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That might be the case, he might not be the right fit for us.

However, beggars can’t be choosers.

Out of interest, just how many 195cm, packing busting contested marks are playing in the AFL.

I would wager it’s less than 10.
The main thing for me is that he's just not consistent and reliable, we have enough of those types. He'd become a whipping boy very quickly, with how often he goes missing.
I agree those pack busting KPF's are hard to find and we'd likely need to develop one.
But even then I'd prefer someone like Membrey to Lukosius. He consistently averages around 1.5 goals a game, rather than a feast or famine type.

Lukosius needs to be fed the ball to utilise his best asset, which is his foot-skills. He's a HBF/Wing type, not a KPF. Goes cold when he has to win his own ball

Senior players publicly got into Rachele for his goal celebration. Bizarre behaviour from the Crows leaders.
Haha, oh golly, I'm just reading this now.

If players can't tease oppo fans about being toothless, then what on earth really is the point of this game.

Haha, oh golly, I'm just reading this now.

If players can't tease oppo fans about being toothless, then what on earth really is the point of this game.
I would go out of my way to get an interview where the journalist asks me - "it's pretty unusual to have a senior player out one of the younger players in the group, what is your response to all this?"

"Yeah, look, it was just a bit of tongue in cheek stuff from me, and to be honest, Rory is a bit of a flog and i couldnt care less what he has to say to the media"

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goad and Philips for Rachele. Straight trade.
Would love Rachele but wouldn't give the crows the satisfaction of getting a 206cm ruck with top 10 verticals and speed who is only 19 and less than 12mths in an AFL system, to then turn into a mix of Max Gawn, Luke Jackson and TDK...hell no!

CCJ & Lazzaro plus F3 for Rachele.

And this crap about Rachele and he's celebration...maybe the other 22 players need to have a look at their performance in not winning that match! Put a Hawthorn guernsey on Rachele and his celebration would be considered meek in their lineup.

Pair Rachele and Ford together and l'm sure they would get the oppo fans just as riled up!!

We made the mistake thinking picks 30+ were going to kick start our rebuild when in actual fact, keeping players like Dumont would have helped protect and guide players like LDU dramatically.

The Tiges have players who they can actually sell for firsts.

One of these things is not like the other.
Well said FootySmartSimpson, depending what picks the tigers end up having, don't be surprised if they inquire about our pick 2. ;)

A player gets dropped and there’s an assumption he’s going take his bat and ball and go home? That’d be an immediate red flag on his mettle.
Nostrils selling more candy to this forum than Allens lollies factory..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back