Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

When does that excuse end but? He completed his second full preseason in a row and from memory hasn't missed a game in those two seasons yet he regressed massively this year. His 2023 wasn't great but 24 was terrible. His last two games of VFL were 22 and 20 disposals and his last AFL game 12, playing inside mid!
**** off back to the phillips hate page campaigner. You gained as much traction as a carolla on a winters day. Ship off campaigner

When does that excuse end but? He completed his second full preseason in a row and from memory hasn't missed a game in those two seasons yet he regressed massively this year. His 2023 wasn't great but 24 was terrible. His last two games of VFL were 22 and 20 disposals and his last AFL game 12, playing inside mid!
Sick of hearing your bullshit. When a club like Geelong offers 2 x years on the back of what he had to endure plus the club being in shit house nick, he has a lot to offer. You will look like the biggest arse hat clown on this page. The kid is a gem unit and is a gun footy player. He is lacking significant conditioning, I agree. He performs at a standard level with everything that has gone against him. Your man Lazarro has had the same amount of pre seasons UNINTERRUPTED and you back him in? The campaigner cant kick, cant handball, the campaigners useless in front of goal and you back him in? Are you ****ing full quid or what? **** off back to the phillips page. You make me sick

Sick of hearing your bullshit. When a club like Geelong offers 2 x years on the back of what he had to endure plus the club being in shit house nick, he has a lot to offer. You will look like the biggest arse hat clown on this page. The kid is a gem unit and is a gun footy player. He is lacking significant conditioning, I agree. He performs at a standard level with everything that has gone against him. Your man Lazarro has had the same amount of pre seasons UNINTERRUPTED and you back him in? The campaigner cant kick, cant handball, the campaigners useless in front of goal and you back him in? Are you *ing full quid or what? * off back to the phillips page. You make me sick
Geelong offering two years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geelong offering two years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh, that was the delay in announcement. He chose one year because he loves the joint and wants to be part of the success. Absolutely, 1 million %. Geelong wasn’t the only club either Dickhead. How many clubs are offering Lazarro a deal? You are a fool

I kind of get calling glandular fever an 'excuse', but it seems a bit ignorant to point to completed pre-seasons and his games played stat as if that signifies anything. It's his ability to build aerobic fitness in the aftermath, an ability that can become permanently reduced, that is the issue. It's not like you randomly get bouts of fatigue or something every second week once recovered.

Yeh, that was the delay in announcement. He chose one year because he loves the joint and wants to be part of the success. Absolutely, 1 million %. Geelong wasn’t the only club either Dickhead. How many clubs are offering Lazarro a deal? You are a fool
Couldn't really give AF about Lazzaro mate, wouldn't be in my top 20 at the club. If you think a bloke coming off the year he just had turned down two years at Geelong to stay at North on minimum wage for one you're thicker than you make out.

Lmacs retiring, will got two years from Geelong and Xerri is shit. You're breaking all the big stories. Keep at it mate.
Xerri is still a shit tap ruckman and is still limited. His stats are over blown because the coaching staff utilised his strengths .. Get Ball. Be ball. He still had much improvement.

Lmac is done. Captaincy gone and has been told his time is up.

And the way you stimulate yourself with your bullshit. NTTAWWT

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xerri is still a shit tap ruckman and is still limited. His stats are over blown because the coaching staff utilised his strengths .. Get Ball. Be ball. He still had much improvement.

Lmac is done. Captaincy gone and has been told his time is up.

And the way you stimulate yourself with your bullshit, you’re probably the autistic one. NTTAWWT
Lmac in the seconds - Don’t play with my emotions man

You wait bruv, confirmed, on the 100% outer next year. He has an offer to get out or he plays VFL unless injuries. Thats it. Done, goneski, adios amigo. Aint no ****ing captain next year. Clarko will appoint a captain and it aint Sheezel and it aint Jy.
We hope you are right DY.

Appointing LMac captain has been Clarko's single biggest mistake - the first year was bad enough but to double up this year was a massive error of judgement.

Correcting this mistake is the first step Clarko needs to take to get his mojo back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back