List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon guys. Not sure if serious? Would we give up a pick 1 for Max King? Who knows.

Would the saints accept just pick 1 for him? No f***n way. You're talking about a key forward under 24 years old, yet to hit his prime, averaging 2.5 goals a game in the past two seasons. He would completely transform our forward line. For an unknown pick 1?

It might sound crazy but it would probably take closer to pick 1 and someone like LDU for them to even think about it (not that we would ever consider such a thing).

Max King isn't worth pick one and the Saints would demand much more than that

Would do pick 1 for Ben king - a known quantity is better than a lucky dip. We can get 10 years out of him and is a major need.

It won’t happen but we can all dream

How is his value high now? He has had an average year so far, didn't help trying to play him off half back where his deficiencies were highlighted more. Clubs arent going to clambering for him, GC merely mentioned as he lived there and Geelong cause his dad also played there...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, if he aint leaving this year, he aint leaving any year...

King is a 23 year old (almost 24) who will give you 2 to 2.5 goals a game.

You're not getting that for a 2nd round pick.
Yeah but he tries to look like Frank Zappa and is no where near as talented on a guitar, or as funny. So that lowers his value.
There's no way Saints would trade him anyway. It'd be like us trading Larkey so it's a pointless discussion but I guess that's how's we do bigfooty.
What about a straight trade for LDU.

C'mon guys. Not sure if serious? Would we give up a pick 1 for Max King? Who knows.

Would the saints accept just pick 1 for him? No f***n way. You're talking about a key forward under 24 years old, yet to hit his prime, averaging 2.5 goals a game in the past two seasons. He would completely transform our forward line. For an unknown pick 1?

It might sound crazy but it would probably take closer to pick 1 and someone like LDU for them to even think about it (not that we would ever consider such a thing).
Max King Stats. Not elite at anything. His career averages are not much better. 1.9 goals is best stat above average.

Disposal 10.5 (Average)
Kicks 7.3 (Average)
Goals 1.7 (Average)
Goal Accuracy 52.8 (Average)
Marks 4.3 (Average)
Tackles 0.7 (Below Average)
Fantasy Pts 53.4 Season Ave

Max King Stats. Not elite at anything. His career averages are not much better. 1.9 goals is best stat above average.

Disposal 10.5 (Average)
Kicks 7.3 (Average)
Goals 1.7 (Average)
Marks 4.3 (Average)

That's because he is not in a team with proper support, so in reverse example, if larkey is to go there then he would become every bit the top pick he was chosen as.

Pick 1 for King Charles and I’ll throw in Liam Anthony as the sweetener..

Disposal 10.5 (Average)
Kicks 7.3 (Average)
Goals 1.7 (Average)
Marks 4.3 (Average)
Didn't say he's had a great year, pretty ordinary for what he's capable of.

But it's too simplistic to look at stats in isolation like this when trying to determine a players' value.

Is he worth a second rounder based on just those stats? Maybe. Is anyone getting Max King for just a second rounder? No chance in hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he tries to look like Frank Zappa and is no where near as talented on a guitar, or as funny. So that lowers his value.

What about a straight trade for LDU.
Ray J What GIF

I'd rather spend a top 3 pick getting Kozzie Pickett than Max King.

Didn't say he's had a great year, pretty ordinary for what he's capable of.

But it's too simplistic to look at stats in isolation like this when trying to determine a players' value.

Is he worth a second rounder based on just those stats? Maybe. Is anyone getting Max King for just a second rounder? No chance in hell.
Agree he's worth more than a 2nd rounder given those key forwards don't grow on trees.
I think a top 10 pick given Lever/May/Lynch trades were around that ball park. It's purely a hypothetical though.
I just don't see much forward craft, workrate on leads and his goal kicking ain't great.

I was like where did this talk of Max King for pick 1 come from then I started scrolling then I realised it was a poster from here hypothetically...

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Max king purely for the role he plays and the scarcity of it is worth at least 2 top 5 picks on the open market.

In free agency, he is worth on par with any A grade midfielder.

We will need to pay big for a chf, or if are incredibly lucky with free agency such as getting a jarrad waite type or have a competent last chancer like Hogan.

**** Max King.

If Josh Battle can trigger band 1 compo, why can't CZ?

Max king purely for the role he plays and the scarcity of it is worth at least 2 top 5 picks on the open market.

In free agency, he is worth on par with any A grade midfielder.

We will need to pay big for a chf, or if are incredibly lucky with free agency such as getting a jarrad waite type or have a competent last chancer like Hogan.
We’ve got a CHF we just aren’t playing him there currently. We do though have plenty of tall backs. At last count I had Corr, Logue, k Dawson, W Dawson, Comben, then a couple of scrappers in Pink and Nuyuon.
Not sure how or why this gets lost of folk.
Will be interesting watching when Logue returns. K Dawson Logue Comben and Corr.

This thread has lost its collective mind...

Max King.

Farken LOL!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back