List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
Iirc Trotter Dylan Smith McDonald Phillips
Ok Smith yes Trotter yes Phillips ha ha way to early to call that ps he will end up being a great player LMac will end up playing well over 200 games a captain if you could get that out of your top 10 picks you would take it every day of the week . Plenty more good ones than misses.

Ok Smith yes Trotter yes Phillips ha ha way to early to call that ps he will end up being a great player LMac will end up playing well over 200 games a captain if you could get that out of your top 10 picks you would take it every day of the week . Plenty more good ones than misses.
I don’t care if McDonald plays 200 games he’s still a spud

Saints are closer to a flag right now than us but unless they can trade up the order into the top 10 the next few years I think they are going to pay the price for a lack of elite talent and class long term.
But that being said Sinclair and Owens at 2nd round type picks were good selections so maybe it won't. Time will tell I guess.

Where did the Jack Scrimshaw mail come from.. a reliable source or Tom Morris’ cake hole?..

Would love it to be true, He’s a jet.

I don’t care if McDonald plays 200 games he’s still a spud
You don't play 200 odd games of footy in any league never lone the AFL and not have plenty going for you There are plenty on here that don't rate him one iota but like i said you don't play over 200 games for any team if you have not got plenty of ability. Now i will wait for all the flack i will cop now i suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Phillips I haven’t seen anything from him that says he’s a top 3 pick 🤷‍♂️
Just curious, what did you see from LDU and Cunners that said they were too 3 picks in their first couple years?

IMO Wills best games up until this point have been better then boths. My guess is the statistics would back that up.

Just curious, what did you see from LDU and Cunners that said they were too 3 picks in their first couple years?

IMO Wills best games up until this point have been better then boths. My guess is the statistics would back that up.
IMG_3430.png

IMG_3431.png

I'm very positive about WP's development, particularly considering missing his last U18 year with COVID lockdowns and then the Glandular Fever last year. I think I saw on here somewhere, if you look at his numbers this year as his second (so, not counting last year) his numbers stack up very well against Cunners' second year. (and as I typed this it appeared as if by "Krakouer Magic"!)

Also, so far, there really doesn't seem to be an obvious "definitely should have picked instead" alternative from that draft year as yet. Be interested if anyone has a strong opinion, at the moment, if there is an obvious player they think we overlooked.

You don't play 200 odd games of footy in any league never lone the AFL and not have plenty going for you There are plenty on here that don't rate him one iota but like i said you don't play over 200 games for any team if you have not got plenty of ability. Now i will wait for all the flack i will cop now i suppose.

Shaun Atley agrees with you

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back