List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s All Aust Nick Larkey go yesterday?

Form of temporary. Confidence is everything.

been saying it for YEARS, trade max for two top first round picks and pray, but as per usual it's probably getting too late for that now

We were one man short all game with King in the side

HAS TO BE DROPPED

King was detrimental to us. Disgraceful performance.

I need to make an apology , yes trade King

Imagine getting convincingly beaten by Aiden Corr and Zerk-Thatcher in the same year

I think we should keep Battle and trade Max King to GC.
At this moment in time Battle would be the greater loss.
Hopefully get their 2 first round picks. Or trade him for one of their mids

Last edited:
King looks like a player that needs a fresh start. Could be beneficial to both him and St Kilda as they either begin a rebuild or aggressively refresh their list.

I’d entertain it as long as we wouldn’t be paying through the nose. You don’t just lose your talent overnight, looks too far out of the game with Lyons awful game style.

Since we're all entertaining the fanciful...

Instead of Max King, I'd prefer to offer the Bulldogs our first and 1.3m a year over however many to Sam Darcy.

Ed Richards is a FA next year and unsigned.

He’s a left of broadway type i’d be offering serious cash to over the next 18 months. I’d try and give him an offer too good to refuse and really test the Dogs.

Thought he was dynamite yesterday. He looks a potentially elite midfielder around the ball.

Excellent foot speed, great skills. Other than Bont, was the next best on the ground imo.

He’s going to have a big last 100-150 games of his career.
Only 21 disposals, but felt like he was everywhere.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

How’s All Aust Nick Larkey go yesterday?

Form of temporary. Confidence is everything.
Look, there is no doubt Max is down on confidence, did I say down, watching him lately if zero is the benchmark for poor, then he, without a doubt is about -10. Everything you've said is spot on, he needs to go back to the reserves for awhile and get that touch back along with some confidence. All forwards go through this many times in their career and when it happens, the more you try, the worse it seems to look for you as it seems your not interested or not trying!

Look, there is no doubt Max is down on confidence, did I say down, watching him lately if zero is the benchmark for poor, then he, without a doubt is about -10. Everything you've said is spot on, he needs to go back to the reserves for awhile and get that touch back along with some confidence. All forwards go through this many times in their career and when it happens, the more you try, the worse it seems to look for you as it seems your not interested or not trying!

I remember drew petrie having the same issue.

Could have gotten him for a pack of chips a couple of years ago. Another missed opportunity by North

F*** I hate this type of post. A guy who no-one has mentioned on this forum for years suddenly gets recognised as pretty good, and we're in the wrong for being one of 17 clubs that didn't trade for him.

For mine it’s still J Berry as a free agent

Lions midfield is strong and Levi Ashcroft is taking his spot in 2 years if not next year
Which will move berry to a flank

Ben Ainsworth as a small forward free agent is also appealing, 28 and 2 goals yesterday vs pies

Do we roll the dice and trade our F1 to a:

St Kilda - 4
Adelaide - 5
Hawthorn - 6
Melbourne - 7
Gold Coast - 8

Lock down a FOS, Trainor & potentially a Whitlock twin plus River?

Sheezel, Wardlaw, George*, McKercher, Duursma, Goad*, Dawson, Hardeman, FOS, Trainor, Whitlock

That's a hell of crop of young kids to compliment the likes of LDU, Chom, Logue, Scott, Simpkin, Powell, Goater, Zurhaar.
Nope. That F1 could be Ludowyke, looks better than Whitlock twins as an underager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** I hate this type of post. A guy who no-one has mentioned on this forum for years suddenly gets recognised as pretty good, and we're in the wrong for being one of 17 clubs that didn't trade for him.
There was a time, might have been 2021, when a couple of people mentioned he'd be worth chasing and they got shit canned for it. I didn't know who he was at the time but because of that i watched him and he did have pace and some ability ... but I don't think he was ever a realistic chance to leave.

Will you have a look at this shit. In a story about football players and managers, he manages to name THREE deadshit bottom feeding football 'journalists'.

You're not part of the story, you dickheads. You wouldn't be so shit at your jobs if you just focused on what you're supposed to do - reporting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back