List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If Smilie is picked 1st and we somehow end up with the 3rd pick by finishing 16th who do we pick? O'Sullivan, Smith, Trainor, M. Whitlock or someone else?
For me its going to be either Smith or Trainor..

If Smilie is picked 1st and we somehow end up with the 3rd pick by finishing 16th who do we pick? O'Sullivan, Smith, Trainor, M. Whitlock or someone else?
In order
1. Smillie
2. Trainor
3. FOS
4. Lalor
5. Smith

But back to the trade thread one guy still out of contract that I’d like and hopefully clarko has a good relationship with is CJ

Would look good rebounding out of defence and allow Kerch go to a wing

In order
1. Smillie
2. Trainor
3. FOS
4. Lalor
5. Smith

But back to the trade thread one guy still out of contract that I’d like and hopefully clarko has a good relationship with is CJ

It would be good to get CJ but like other players out of contract they re-sign with their club eventually...Maybe if Zuurhar still wants to leave for a team thats looking at playing finals sooner than us then we might do a trade with the Dawks which would include CJ.

In order
1. Smillie
2. Trainor
3. FOS
4. Lalor
5. Smith

Not leaving hawks

Will you have a look at this shit. In a story about football players and managers, he manages to name THREE deadshit bottom feeding football 'journalists'.

You're not part of the story, you dickheads. You wouldn't be so shit at your jobs if you just focused on what you're supposed to do - reporting.
You can pinpoint when this competition moved into the sports entertainment realm.

It’s when these morons started thinking they are part of the sport, rather than reporting on it.

I would give pick 1 and 19
For max king and pick 5 and get trainor

Max King BFSKAAK, mad saints family and the focal point of their side.

Not sure they'd want to deal or we'd want to go near paying overs.

If we were wrenching a KFF from somewhere for big overs Walter would be more like it, not that GC would even take the call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King BFSKAAK, mad saints family and the focal point of their side.

Not sure they'd want to deal or we'd want to go near paying overs.

If we were wrenching a KFF from somewhere for big overs Walter would be more like it, not that GC would even take the call.
I don’t think who he supported as a kid even comes into it. The guys career is stalling and could slip away fast in that cess pool club. if he thought making a switch elsewhere could help, that would outweigh anything else.

As for our interest, is he even any good?

Rightly so however the saints would ask for something big and I’d be nervous offering anything overs on what he has produced so far. I always thought his brother is a a better competitor..

St Kilda would sack Ross before they entertained a trade of Max King. End of story.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd probably go Trainor at pick 3. Smith gets a lot of ball but isn't that explosive to my eye, combine testing will tell I guess.
I'd try and leverage a trade with Crows at pick 5 if the noise created is Saints are a chance to take Draper over Smith at pick 4 so we get an extra asset and still get one of Trainor/Lalor/Smith.

WCE is a watch at pick 2. I think they'd want Bo Allan so wouldn't surprise me if they try to split it to get a couple of picks in the top 15. That could make things interesting.

Demons are usually quite aggressive trying to trade up but do they just sit and look at M Whitlock as a key forward?
I suspect they'd offer WCE pick 7 and use their F1 to get one of Freo's mid/late 1sts and then on-trade pick 7 and 12/13/16 (from Freo) for pick 2 if that's where they end up finishing.

Hawks could do something similar as well I guess depending on what happens with Bailey Smith.

FOS is going pick 1.

No ifs or buts. Is so far ahead of the other midfielders in this draft that none of them are worthy to carry his bag.

Take it to the Bank

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

FOS is going pick 1.

No ifs or buts. Is so far ahead of the other midfielders in this draft that none of them are worthy to carry his bag.

Take it to the Bank

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk
l'm leaning more toward Trainor as we have enough players around the 182cm mark...We need more players around the 190 cm mark...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back