List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone mentioned Isaac Cumming from GWS? He was elite and building and damaging HB with good disposal in 21/22. Had a quiet year last year with ash and Whitfield taking a lot of those duties and has been out injured all year. Back for his first game this week.

Unrestricted free agent I believe and right in the wheelhouse of that 25/26 age bracket. Surely GWS ain’t offering him much. They are flush with options.
Of the free agents left Isaac Cumming and Ben Ainsworth interests me most

Cumming on a wing would be nice

Ainsworth filling the small forward spot
I recall him being very close with jy in under 18s playing vic country and in the academy

Of the free agents left Isaac Cumming and Ben Ainsworth interests me most

Cumming on a wing would be nice

Ainsworth filling the small forward spot
I recall him being very close with jy in under 18s playing vic country and in the academy
You might get arrested doing that.

chom
Logue
K Dawson
W Dawson
Corr

In the space of one season our biggest weakness will become a strength.

We can’t play all of them back. I wonder if our next chf comes from that group?

It will be interesting to see how we line up when Logue and W Dawson are available for selection. Will might not get another look in this year, or he might get a go up forward? It seemed to me like he started forward in the game he got injured.

Or we might just stick with pink for the rest of the year.

I think a scenario in the future could be chom and will as interchangeable chb and chf?

Another option is Logue forward, but he might not like that considering that’s why he left freo.

chom
Logue
K Dawson
W Dawson
Corr

It will be interesting to see how we line up when Logue and W Dawson are available for selection. Will might not get another look in this year, or he might get a go up forward? It seemed to me like he started forward in the game he got injured.

I think a scenario in the future could be chom and will as interchangeable chb and chf?

Another option is Logue forward, but he might not like that considering that’s why he left freo.
Aren't we supposed to be playing W Dawson forward?

chom
Logue
K Dawson
W Dawson
Corr

Nice to finally have some good problems. Hopefully they all stay fit and we have a selection squeeze.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

chom
Logue
K Dawson
W Dawson
Corr

As Will is making the position his own Corr will be retiring.

That leaves, in order:
1. Comben
2. Logue
3. W Dawson
4. K Dawson

Kal is pretty athletic, might be able to play on the smaller/mid types.

Throw in Hardeman, Archer, Goater and Bergs it’s pretty settled for the future

Gruz is 192/193 depending on the source, has a good vertical leap and agility iirc and stopped to help his mate who was crook in the 2k at the draft combine. He's also fairly solid.

So he's at least as tall as Mihocek, nearly as tall as Curnow and some of Curnow's attributes (tho to what extent I dunno.) He's taller than Duurs, Bull and 40 by at least an inch, closer to two inches for 40 and Bull.

BFNAAK

chom
Logue
K Dawson
W Dawson
Corr

Or it's just called depth... Will there be a time when all 5 are actually available!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Joe Daniher can leave * then anything is possible. Having said that, even though he should leave, I don’t think he will and they won’t let him.
Correct! The Saints are in a no win situation, IF Max left say to us to finally get that elite midfielder in the draft, they would need a key forward, rob Peter to pay Paul, and then spend another 4/5/ years before he's ready at AFL level. More chance they raise the "Titanic" than Max King leaving the Saints.

I've decided that the Josh Kelly trade is null and void. He's a great player, but he misses games regularly and has never been a matchwinner
Pretty much every big dollar trade target we've had has gone too shit post our offers.
Gaff dusty jelly.
We've dodged some bullets.

Is Jacob Konstanty worth an offer to address our small forward woes?

I’d have thought so. Seen some stuff on twitter that maybe he hasn’t been committed enough @ Sydney, unsure if that has any substance. Either way, wouldn’t cost much, young, pretty sure we were keen on him but didn’t get through to the pick we eventually picked George at. Fits the bill of exactly what we need, another guy to look at would be Joe Richards, similarly interested in his eventual draft year and has all the tools. Would rather them over Owies for upside but Owies would also be a good small forward to get over.

I’d have thought so. Seen some stuff on twitter that maybe he hasn’t been committed enough @ Sydney, unsure if that has any substance. Either way, wouldn’t cost much, young, pretty sure we were keen on him but didn’t get through to the pick we eventually picked George at. Fits the bill of exactly what we need, another guy to look at would be Joe Richards, similarly interested in his eventual draft year and has all the tools. Would rather them over Owies for upside but Owies would also be a good small forward to get over.
Can't say I spend a lot of time watching the Swans VFL, but he's doing decent tackle numbers for a pressure fwd, and his spike games - against GC and GWS for instance - suggest there's an unrealised ceiling there.

1720006407010.png

Is Jacob Konstanty worth an offer to address our small forward woes?
I dunno who Sydney have scouting for them in Gippsland, but they like them from down that way, Papley, this boy and I’m pretty sure their MSD pick was from the valley too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back