List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny our off season last year got us Dawson, pink and biggie. A bit of hedging our bets getting a few new cheap kpds in the hope of forming a solid defence around them.
It turns out we don't really need much as far as kpd's go now with corr, comben and kallan playing well. Logue to come back so we even have a bit of depth.

That's a massive win for us this year I reckon.
The only real holes i see left on the list are a Kpf, small forward and probably an elite winger.

Bignoa reserve defender, is important player if an incumbent is injured.

Imagine we actually drafted Logan McDonald at 3. We would have spent the last 4 years absolutely cooking him on here.

He is essentially a poor man’s Larkey, and Larkey cops it on here. Can you imagine the s*** that Larkey would cop if he wasn’t the best set shot in the game. That’s McDonald.

He would've left at the end of his contract

That won't stop them complaining all the same and I won't care one bit!

I just wish that we get another band 1 for zoohaa if he is to leave to totally upset the anti north crowd about handouts.

If we do get a band 1 for him that would be classified as a handout or highway robbery.

Agree to disagree.
I think he's the worst player on any AFL list.

Well, got another year to show something, not a big loss for us.

Im hoping to see if seller can get back again and if maley is ready for a match or two on the big stages.

Agree to disagree.
I think he's the worst player on any AFL list.
If you wrote down a list of our players currently listed from most likely to play for the club again and least likely Biggie would be second last with only Thomas coming after him.

Honestly if he’s contracted for next year, pay him out.

Richmond may look doom and gloom with all the exit but they maybe able to reap in a whole bunch of 1sts and would accelerate the draft rebuild by at least 2 years.

If we win against wc, tigs as expected later in the season, we might even surpass west coast and finish 3rd last, there goes smilie but then again, trainor becomes the best available.

Richmond may look doom and gloom with all the exit but they maybe able to reap in a whole bunch of 1sts and would accelerate the draft rebuild by at least 2 years.

If we win against wc, tigs as expected later in the season, we might even surpass west coast and finish 3rd last, there goes smilie but then again, trainor becomes the best available.
The higher we finish the better i reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we play like we have since the bye for the whole season in 2025 we'll play finals.
We saw improvements after the bye last year. Then we had the most sluggish start to the year as if the entire club was hungover.

The off-season should be a chance to reset and show improvement, but it’s almost like North have needed to sacrifice the first half of the year as an extended pre-season.

We need to actually start well, play match-fit players, rather than merely those that trained well. If we can be more competitive in the first 2 months of 2025 and win 3-4 games, then finals are a chance.

You still might get your Smillie wish at 3. Seems pretty open up the top according to those that actually know.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

If you wrote down a list of our players currently listed from most likely to play for the club again and least likely Biggie would be second last with only Thomas coming after him.

Honestly if he’s contracted for next year, pay him out.
Look I hope he proves me wrong.
I just see comben Logue, corr Dawson Dawson and pink ahead of him.
He's out 7 th best kpd.
Realistically how many do we need?

l would be happy with any one of Smillie, Trainor, FOS, M. Whitlock or Smith...so its a win win for us..we get off the bottom of the ladder and still get a quality player..

getting pick 3 is fine

Guarantees 1 of FOS, Smillie or Trainor

Even Lalor I’d be fine with

Imagine we actually drafted Logan McDonald at 3. We would have spent the last 4 years absolutely cooking him on here.

He is essentially a poor man’s Larkey, and Larkey cops it on here. Can you imagine the s*** that Larkey would cop if he wasn’t the best set shot in the game. That’s McDonald.
Larkey had an exceptional year.

As long as he is our main focal point we're in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back