List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Martin would be perfect for us . Constantly injured with the rare appearance we need to bolster our long term injury list it’s been getting a bit smaller of late. Bring him into the fold . Haven’t seen the low risk high reward for a bit.

North get: Tim Taranto, Pick 17
North give: 2025 first round pick, pick 40

Richmond give: Shai Bolton, Tim Taranto
Richmond get: Pick 9, pick 40, 2025 first round pick (NM)

Fremantle give: Pick 9, Pick 17
Fremantle get: Shai Bolton

its not inconceivable that Richmond end up with Pick 1, 5 (Rioli), 9, plus another first round pick for Baker

Thats 4 picks in the first round this year.

They will finish bottom again next year and i think North finish between 12th and 14th, so another top 5 pick.

They dominate the next two drafts. North get their big bodied mid they need to wear the brunt for LDU and Sheezel.

North is a far more attractive place than Richmond at the moment, and Taranto has been sold a lemon by the Tigers.
Was this ChatGPT generated?

North get: Tim Taranto, Pick 17
North give: 2025 first round pick, pick 40

Richmond give: Shai Bolton, Tim Taranto
Richmond get: Pick 9, pick 40, 2025 first round pick (NM)

Fremantle give: Pick 9, Pick 17
Fremantle get: Shai Bolton

its not inconceivable that Richmond end up with Pick 1, 5 (Rioli), 9, plus another first round pick for Baker

Thats 4 picks in the first round this year.

They will finish bottom again next year and i think North finish between 12th and 14th, so another top 5 pick.

They dominate the next two drafts. North get their big bodied mid they need to wear the brunt for LDU and Sheezel.

North is a far more attractive place than Richmond at the moment, and Taranto has been sold a lemon by the Tigers.
If people hate Jy's kicking just wait til they see Taranto's.

Tim Taranto, only last week i was stirring my Tiger fan cousin that they are stuck with that turnover merchant for another 5 years, how in the hell did he get brought up here, a big no from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised there hasn't been more talk on taking a swing at Lukosius.

2 And 22
For
5, 25 and Lukosius
?

He aint going to come to Vic.

Perhaps make a play for max king as him not in the team makes saints a better team.

What a coup that was, still gives me nightmares thinking about it. We were so desperate to land a big signing and somehow he (and his sidekick) were what we ended up with. Not confident we’ve learnt from our past mistakes either based on last years signings. Crucial we get it right this year

No, under clarkson that kind of crap won't happened...at least not until we've won a flag or 3.

Clarkson is a master at identifying fringe player that can come in to play a big role...consistently too.

Wouldn’t take this too seriously.

However the thought of losing LDU to a trade this year has a little bit of appeal. I feel like losing has been engrained in this poor bloke and he has deficiencies when it comes to the defensive side. Gets found out far too often when the going gets tough. But his strengths are next level, no denying that. This year he will be at his max value in terms of a trade.

Saints - would have to be 2 First Rounders minimum plus a player would have though. Or a first Rounder and Wanganeen Milera.

Bombers - two first rounders plus a Tsatas or Nik Cox

I’m sure I’ll get shouted down but I think if he’s not fully invested then get the best you can.

Sure, let's give away pick 2 for a player who goes at 44.3% kicking efficiency. Now this was last year so he may have improved in 2024 but even then if we were to give up pick 2 for him and he went at let's be generous and say 55% kicking efficiency his thread would have more pages than Will Phillips within in a week.

We have so many players who can't hit a target two of which are our captains, Taranto is the last plater we need.

View attachment 2086457
Yep, butcher.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wouldn’t take this too seriously.

However the thought of losing LDU to a trade this year has a little bit of appeal. I feel like losing has been engrained in this poor bloke and he has deficiencies when it comes to the defensive side. Gets found out far too often when the going gets tough. But his strengths are next level, no denying that. This year he will be at his max value in terms of a trade.

Saints - would have to be 2 First Rounders minimum plus a player would have though. Or a first Rounder and Wanganeen Milera.

Bombers - two first rounders plus a Tsatas or Nik Cox

I’m sure I’ll get shouted down but I think if he’s not fully invested then get the best you can.
I tend to agree. I’d love to keep him, but there is a situation where we could trade him and end up a more well rounded side that. He’s a star, though to my knowledge has never been in the All Australian squad, appreciating he is about to his prime.

If he invested, trading him might allow us to draft high end key position talent and a 30 goal a year small forward while still adding midfield talent around a core of Sheezel, Wardlaw and McKercher. Supplement with some experienced bodies from strong clubs. But as I said, would still love to keep him and think he will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back