Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

This was about the time on day 1 last year that Schultz requested a trade to the pies.

Some dubious source did say Switta would try and move earlier this year.

Side note, how ****ing stupid is the "dont miss a moment" trade radio ad. Someone is clearly taking a shot for goal and he goes and grabs a beer and says he wont miss anything. ITS. A. SHOT. FOR. GOAL. I'd swear that was made by someone who has never watched a footy match in their life
I’m bidding we hear “ so, there’s a bit to play out there “ from Cal 617 times over next ten days.

but snuff i want them all and i want them now
Give It To Me Need GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Side note, how ****ing stupid is the "dont miss a moment" trade radio ad. Someone is clearly taking a shot for goal and he goes and grabs a beer and says he wont miss anything. ITS. A. SHOT. FOR. GOAL. I'd swear that was made by someone who has never watched a footy match in their life
You don't expect much logic from ads at the best of times, but you get the sense they left the scripting of that one to the glitched-out AI writing app they downloaded free.

Nathan Buckley said today on SEN there are no excuses for freo in 2025. Said we want for nothing and should be contending for a premiership without any question with this list.

Over to you JL 🏻

I'd take Buckley over JLo as our next coach

Depending on how it plays out, Longmire, Kenny could be available, and Buckley may be ready to get back in the ring. I recall him being interested in the Tassie gig but we would have people lining up with this list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take Buckley over JLo as our next coach

Depending on how it plays out, Longmire, Kenny could be available, and Buckley may be ready to get back in the ring. I recall him being interested in the Tassie gig but we would have people lining up with this list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus now there is going to be the perceived pressure with Simmo being unemployed and living in the state.

DEES LOOK FOR DRAFT DOUBLE DIP​

MELBOURNE has interest in trading its future first-round pick for one of the Fremantle's first-round selections this year as the Demons look to double-up on talent in the upcoming draft.

Fremantle list boss David Walls on Monday confirmed the Dockers have interest in flipping one of their three 2024 first-round picks into a 2025 first-round selection, depending on how their quest to land trade target Shai Bolton fares.

"That's definitely a chance. There's a lot of clubs keen to get back in so we'll see what happens at the end of trade period and see how many of the first-rounders we're still holding and if we've traded or not," Walls told Gettable Trade Radio on Monday.

"If we're still holding three, we'd definitely look to roll one forward because we think there's a strong market for it and we could get overs."

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back