Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anything happen involving Freo today?

I saw Suma at Tony Ale's this morning. I should have asked him what was happening at Freo.

Do we think if we had pick 2 that Sydney would bite the bullet? There does seem to be a unique chance to move up this year...
18& f1 for Bolton?

9&10 for 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think if we had pick 2 that Sydney would bite the bullet? There does seem to be a unique chance to move up this year...
I don't get why Sydney don't jump at the opportunity to offload him this year. Next year say Chad Warner picks Fremantle. I’d say most people would have us down for teen first rounders the next 3 years… not to mention we will also need academy points for Toby Whan and Lucas Robinson.

If they hold Warner this year then Sydney better pray that he chooses West Coast. If not they will get crazy unders.

I don't get why Sydney don't jump at the opportunity to offload him this year. Next year say Chad Warner picks Fremantle. I’d say most people would have us down for teen first rounders the next 3 years… not to mention we will also need academy points for Toby Whan and Lucas Robinson.

If they hold Warner this year then Sydney better pray that he chooses West Coast. If not they will get crazy unders.
Would you trade brayshaw now if was talk he might leave? AFL is a business of winning flags swans don't get better losing warner short term. he's worth 2 firsts next year still, & who knows you might talk him into staying in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back