List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Well because the AFL is a non transparent law unto itself, it can do whatever it pleases. And we’ll never know.

Perhaps if Higgo hadn’t kicked that goal they may have decided that 5 & 6 was too much to give to the Saints and instead gone with the band 2. And I much prefer 7 & 8 over 5 & 19.

Therefore the win over Carlton was not only an opportunity to deliriously celebrate beating the scumbaggers, it actually improved our draft position as well 😁

Anyway that’s the way I’m going to view it and nothing will convince me otherwise

Well done Higgo you magnificent bastard!!! 😄👍🏻

We did it!!!

We sure did.

We lost out in the most minimal possible way.
We are still worse off, but by the best possible outcome.

Hooray?

The Master GIF by Doctor Who

Well because the AFL is a non transparent law unto itself, it can do whatever it pleases. And we’ll never know.

Perhaps if Higgo hadn’t kicked that goal they may have decided that 5 & 6 was too much to give to the Saints and instead gone with the band 2. And I much prefer 7 & 8 over 5 & 19.

Therefore the win over Carlton was not only an opportunity to deliriously celebrate beating the scumbaggers, it actually improved our draft position as well

Anyway that’s the way I’m going to view it and nothing will convince me otherwise

Well done Higgo you magnificent bastard!!! 🏻

I agree with this. I reckon the secret spices would have struggled to cough up pick 6.

And now to pick two half back flankers who “might transition into the middle”.

And hopefully ones with questionable disposal, but whose athletic testing is “off the charts”…

Apparently there is some twin kids who play for Cuttaburra U18s, who no-one has heard of, but they have great potential, we found out from the bulldogs that they have them lined up, but we can out cleverer them by using our first two picks on them.

Wow I'm stunned - Band 1 compo for Battle - who'd have thought that would happen - knock me down with a feather.

Great to see Tom Campbell has been picked up by Melbourne - great clubman and certainly not the worst ruck to have sitting in the two's while some younger prospects develop.

Now all we need is a nice little offer on Membrey (assuming he's happy with the deal) and we can sneak in a Band 4 (end of 2nd Round selection) compo pick as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great result! Now we have to use that pick wisely. It's Dalrymple's first draft with us, so excuse me for being a little pessimistic. Perhaps it's because I'm a little scarred from the last 12 years or so ;)

Just so long as he doesn't go full Trout.
Never go full Trout.

Now all that's left is to receive Pick 9 for Tim Membrey

I wonder what got it over the line.
Rtb’s dig
Bass’s tantie
Our fake $950k offer
Fake 3rd in b&f

I'd go out on a limb and suggest " a pretty good salary over 5 years ", in keeping with the AFL's compensation system.

What are we thinking for Skunk? Is 3rd rounder in play?
I don’t care for getting this one right.

But the clubs “hope” (notice how I didn’t say confidence like I did with Battle)

Was end of second rounder.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back