List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Where’s the substance on Arie not being able to defend I call crap & he’s only 19, I remember Battle when he went down back, well supporters were calling for him to be delisted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think the facts are he's average defensively at the moment.

But that doesn't mean he can't grow in that area

Even if his defensive side doesn't improve much we could still fit him in the team somehow as a tall winger or running half back if he can improve his tank a little.

His ball use and ball winning ability is way to good to let go to waste.

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at the list management meetings !!!!!!

Some of the stuff that you'd hear would be "priceless"

Knowing my luck,I'd get swattered or zapped with fly spray.
jeff goldblum GIF by foxhorror

Gettable

STK vs HAW for Battle is close and we'll know by next week when season is over - Cal

Sharman, Wood, Butler, Byrnes, Heath have all signed/in the process of signing new deals - Riley

Ross, Howard, Membrey expected to explore interest - Riley
We are into the last round of the season and they legit still have no idea.

They're throwing ****ing darts all season.

No, I've been a Howard fan ever since he's arrived and even through his maligned times. But if we can get adequate compensation, he is someone we can afford to let go

Hammer played 2 games there and showed a ton of potential. He's got the perfect attributes, just needs to develop defensive craft

Would also depend how confident we are in getting JVE's body right

Arie was playing more accountable on the weekend so I think they've started developing that side of his game
If JVE and Ari can make a career for themselves we'll be set up for a decade.
I think the Howard situation is a bit of huff and puff to prevent overpaying him now he's OOC. Every player's manager will have their hands out for our extra cap space ATM so SOS needs to play hardball.

Yeah I'm also convinced, seems pretty obvious. Agree it would be a nice surprise though if he stayed.
His post-match interview on Fox was pretty awkward and cemented that he was gone.

While everyone else rolls off the cliches about already focusing on next year. Battle seemed to avoid saying anything about next year until the very end when he kind of had no choice.

His post-match interview on Fox was pretty awkward and cemented that he was gone.

While everyone else rolls off the cliches about already focusing on next year. Battle seemed to avoid saying anything about next year until the very end when he kind of had no choice.
Interesting that we keep putting him forward for the post game interviews ... its been a few weeks in a row now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caminiti to the backline is awful.
Hate making a player someone they aren't - the kid is a FIGJAM Forward.
Hammer has only kicked a bag of 3 once in his career and never more from 33 games. Average 1.03 per game. Its a solid return but I wouldn't call him a figjam forward. Definitely think there's potential with him in defence, his marking is elite and he's a big unit

Sound like a broken record, but Arie and Hammer as our version of May and Lever would be a nice development project to look at next year

Hammer has only kicked a bag of 3 once in his career and never more from 33 games. Average 1.03 per game. Its a solid return but I wouldn't call him a figjam forward. Definitely think there's potential with him in defence, his marking is elite and he's a big unit

Sound like a broken record, but Arie and Hammer as our version of May and Lever would be a nice development project to look at next year
Nup, hate it. You're talking about the first 33 games of his career - shows plenty of promise. Raw aggression, appetite for pressure as a tall, and has the athletic profile to apply it. Make forwards who aren't good enough as a forward to be a backmen (see R.Lobb). Hammer has it, don't mess with his development.

Nup, hate it. You're talking about the first 33 games of his career - shows plenty of promise. Raw aggression, appetite for pressure as a tall, and has the athletic profile to apply it. Make forwards who aren't good enough as a forward to be a backmen (see R.Lobb). Hammer has it, don't mess with his development.
Yeah, I want to see him at FF. Membrey won't be around forever.
Will straighten us up, and either free up Max a bit or benefit from other teams focusing on Max.
Will also take some pressure off Owens as another pack crasher.

I'd be kicking it to the Sharmanator though, anyway.

Thing is ... who is Shiel or Macrae replacing in our current team?

A young up-coming mid field player like Garcia or Pou?

Will their output be better than Clark or Dow who are 7 years younger and just coming into their prime years?

Does the inclusion of Shiel and/or Macrae take us to the Premiership?

I know they bring experience but playing them takes away experience and development of younger players

Sorry but a big no to both .... maybe Parker just cause he brings a hard, manic edge

Parker would be sensational for us. Absolutely sensational.

Shiel is a big no.

Macrae is a no unless he’s dirt cheap.

We can laugh, but Saints twitter is just as bad.View attachment 2085154
Geez do not want Shiel
I just don’t get it he’s an injury away from not playing for weeks
Hannerbury mark 2
Be livid if we draft him and he breaks down for lengthy period….the club knows his history
Parker - am all in rather actually offer him something as he’ll add plenty to us
McCrae …..not the worst option
Shiel just no

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back