List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching peel thunder v swan districts in the wafl prelim today.
Liam reidy whose on Fremantles list, debuted last round this year should be our main target for ruck depth. 24 year old, mature body whose been on there list for 2 years. Looks a real competitor and moves well. Stuck behind Darcy and Jackson. Really want to have a crack at Erasmus also. Big frame for a mid, terrific at wining first possession. Reminds me so much of a young Steele. Dunno why the dockers don't give him a look in as a top 10 pick.
Erasmus is the one for me too. We gotta start applying pressure on freo to retain that they have.

Big money at Bradshaw then throw the sink at Erasmus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris should pay the club some royalties for the amount of worthless content he is going to pump out from what SOS feeds him.

I cant get my head around it .
Why?
Is it a ploy to find out who the "mole" is? ( Tell different names to different suspects )?

Hoping SOS is banging down the door asking where do we sign otherwise I’ll be pissed
I am done with chronically injured players taking up a place on our list. We have enough injuries anyway, don't need to take these kind of risks anymore.

It's like filling a house with beautiful semi broken furniture

Watching peel thunder v swan districts in the wafl prelim today.
Liam reidy whose on Fremantles list, debuted last round this year should be our main target for ruck depth. 24 year old, mature body whose been on there list for 2 years. Looks a real competitor and moves well. Stuck behind Darcy and Jackson. Really want to have a crack at Erasmus also. Big frame for a mid, terrific at wining first possession. Reminds me so much of a young Steele. Dunno why the dockers don't give him a look in as a top 10 pick.

We have been speaking to Reidy this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back