List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Drug Cheats must be pissed off with getting Gresham . I checked his stats after a lot of games and most of the time he was struggling to get anywhere near 15 total disposals. I could be wrong as I didn’t check every game but he looked half the player he was at St Kilda , maybe he had different instructions, you never know what his job was . But I watched the Drug Cheats quite a few times and sometimes I didn’t even know he was playing until I went online and look at the stats .
Gresham had a poor year. All stats down on 2023. Played 2 very good games in the first 6 weeks and got everyone excited but was in really poor form overall. Averaged 3.6 fewer disposals (down 15%), 1 fewer tackle (down 33%), 1.3 fewer marks (down 33%) and kicked 2 fewer goals. At least he maintained one stat - turnovers when kicking inside 50.

We really didn't lose much at all. Gresham couldn't hack the Lyon standards but they were making him a better player. Took the easy path.

Gresham had a poor year. All stats down on 2023. Played 2 very good games in the first 6 weeks and got everyone excited but was in really poor form overall. Averaged 3.6 fewer disposals (down 15%), 1 fewer tackle (down 33%), 1.3 fewer marks (down 33%) and kicked 2 fewer goals. At least he maintained one stat - turnovers when kicking inside 50.

We really didn't lose much at all. Gresham couldn't hack the Lyon standards but they were making him a better player. Took the easy path.
I can’t say I watched a lot of the Bombers but Gresh seemed to play more forward and less midfield this year. Would explain why some of his stats were down. That wouldn’t explain why his goals were down though. That probably had more to do with the Bombers being ordinary.

I think Billings, Coffield and Gresham this year have proved what a few of us have been saying for years in here.....we held on to them way too long.

Callaghan certainly a target for next year. Definitely not this year

Depending on how development goes next year, we might be able to afford to let go of our first rounder + 2026 first rounder

Then also get an LDU as a free agent, it’d put us right in premiership contention

Steele Macrae LDU Callaghan Phillipou as a midfield quint is A-grade. Add on Windy, Garcia, P7&P8

Callaghan certainly a target for next year. Definitely not this year

Depending on how development goes next year, we might be able to afford to let go of our first rounder + 2026 first rounder

Then also get an LDU as a free agent, it’d put us right in premiership contention

Steele Macrae LDU Callaghan Phillipou as a midfield quint is A-grade. Add on Windy, Garcia, P7&P8
There is a line from the move the Castle that should be used to describe those two lines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finn is a “move heaven and earth” type proposition and a terrific young man to boot. Chips in
One of my mates has camped with the Callaghans every summer since Finn was a little tacker.

Reckons he's just a lovely kid.

Great Mordialloc-Braeside football boy, Mordialloc Cricket Club and St Bedes graduate.

Local Bayside kid, who I hope will find his way home.
We won’t be the only bayside club next season and we won’t be the only bayside club with a shit load of cap room either.

We won’t be the only bayside club next season and we won’t be the only bayside club with a shit load of cap room either.
The Hok can get Fok

(reckon I'll make a t-shirt of that)

yeah, likely pick 24 ad future first OR pick 8, future first but we get a second back.

I'd say closer to 700 not 1mil
If you're only paying 700 you're no chance.

Finn will demand well north of a mill

Cool your jets people. The Callaghan story is in relation to next season.

They should try for this year, might tempt the Giants to get a good pick in a better draft.

If it's in relation to next season, I'd say we have no chance with LDU or Brayshaw then. No point targeting someone we'd need to trade for unless the free agents were out of the question.

They should try for this year, might tempt the Giants to get a good pick in a better draft.

If it's in relation to next season, I'd say we have no chance with LDU or Brayshaw then. No point targeting someone we'd need to trade for unless the free agents were out of the question.
So are GWS already feeling defeated in their attempt to retain Finn 12 months out and they would see themselves as a flat chance next season too?

Can’t see it

The Hok can get Fok

(reckon I'll make a t-shirt of that)

If you're only paying 700 you're no chance.

Finn will demand well north of a mill
Hawks hate us mate. They want us to disappear. It’s a pretty big 12-24 months for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back