List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Dynamite bullet head just had to be a Saints supporter. That’s exactly what it feels like following this club!
Ghost.......I wish I could like your post 1,000 times.

I guess I could..... if I had a quiet day at the office.

Your post is....let me say.....OUTSTANDING.

Membrey to Hawthorn?

Their trade thread is getting a lot of traffic about it.
It’s mind blowing to me north went with darling instead of membrey. Darling must be a decent leader? Didn’t sound like it with that interview at the airport.
Saints and/or Tim must have no interest in continuing on together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably in the minority here but I absolutely hate that length of contract. HATE IT.
Details will be important.
Assume there’s multiple clauses for games played or long term injuries and things of that nature.
Probably front loaded to the hilt to pay him less as he ages and production declines?

Details will be important.
Assume there’s multiple clauses for games played or long term injuries and things of that nature.
Probably front loaded to the hilt to pay him less as he ages and production declines?
You would imagine so.

With the flipside being he immediately would get a bump that puts him into the really well paid category

I'm probably in the minority here but I absolutely hate that length of contract. HATE IT.
depends on the money, if he's not overpaid then we can still facilitate a future trade if it goes that way... and Idk how free agency compensation works, but in a world in which he becomes a superstar, it's better to have him signed than get a single first rounder for him as a free agent

Max King set to explode next year..

....not literally I hope.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back