List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ollie hotton managed by the same people that manage josh battle?

feels like all the best sides have multiple players who can play as inside mids.

Feels like we are banking on Steele and Macrae and that’s it.
Clarke did a good job as an inside mid. No coincidence when he found form and fitness we performed a lot better as a midfield. Clarke on a second watch each week did a lot of nitty gritty stuff in tight. 2025 if he stays healthy, and being a contract year should be a huge year for him. I think he’s capable of becoming an A grader. Just needs an uninterrupted season to prove it.

certainly sounds like merrett is in damage control,but he has the right fan base to fool,doesnt even have to try very hard id imagine,if the ones that cross our path here are any indication

i love essendon
im a sensetive new aged guy that discussed it with my partner
its all st.kildas fault

its ok zach,you play for a bunch of morons,no need to grease it so hard
What's with Merrett and Shiel both yapping to the media about the Saints? They're like, sooooo obsessed with us.

We can’t give GWS the pick they traded to us. The AFL will block that trade.

A club cannot trade back a pick they have previously traded-out.
Pick 27 last year - was originally Gold Coast's future second rounder, traded to Adelaide in 2022 in a draft night pick trade, went back to Gold Coast as part of the Burgess deal last year. Funnily enough was then traded to us draft night and turned into Hastie.

Clarke did a good job as an inside mid. No coincidence when he found form and fitness we performed a lot better as a midfield. Clarke on a second watch each week did a lot of nitty gritty stuff in tight. 2025 if he stays healthy, and being a contract year should be a huge year for him. I think he’s capable of becoming an A grader. Just needs an uninterrupted season to prove it.

Yep Clarck’s second half of the year was pretty promising. We need that Claac consistently though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back