List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

If we don't got band 1 for Battle it is a disaster.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely the club have to know by now.
They’ve got to be planning for it.

Would be a disaster of titanic proportions. I cannot believe we don’t get it.

Surely the club have to know by now.
They’ve got to be planning for it.

Would be a disaster of titanic proportions. I cannot believe we don’t get it.
What Morris reported is nothing new. See these tweets from Ralph 9th September.

Honestly it sounds like the AFL have assured us of band one compo. If Battle left for less cash, then it’s never been about our financial offer and it’s always been about living out a boyhood dream.
Agreed. I very much doubt we haven't already had the nod from the AFL on this front. Barrett is running his usual anti-StKilda agenda and pulling in a couple of hack mates. What a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly it sounds like the AFL have assured us of band one compo. If Battle left for less cash, then it’s never been about our financial offer and it’s always been about living out a boyhood dream.
Haven't had an admin that's advocated so hard for the club and if it's been effective then it'll be band 1, though l trust the league less than the government.
At the end of the day it pays to have Stkilda successful enough to become self funded and drawing proper crowds to pay the broadcasters.

I like the Soldo move. Playing Ro forward helps our forward line and probably prolongs his career. Our midfield isn’t strong enough to overcome the disadvantage of Ro rucking 90% with the support of hammer or Owens. Soldo looks to be a better tap ruckman and has good follow up.

Can see Hammer going to learn how to play key back over the pre season now.

Owens will need to learn how to play smaller, he has always struggled when we have genuine talls forward of the ball. Seems to relish being a Suedo full forward. Hopefully he has a big running preseason and strips a bit of weight to play more midfield.

I like the Soldo move. Playing Ro forward helps our forward line and probably prolongs his career. Our midfield isn’t strong enough to overcome the disadvantage of Ro rucking 90% with the support of hammer or Owens. Soldo looks to be a better tap ruckman and has good follow up.

Owens will need to learn how to play smaller, he has always struggled when we have genuine talls forward of the ball. Seems to relish being a Suedo full forward. Hopefully he has a big running preseason and strips a bit of weight to play more midfield.

Roma beside Max will help Max massively too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The benefits l see are that we can lose Membrey and replace him with a big body to help King out. Assuming Ro plays the front half then Soldo adds to the defensive structure where we've also lacked a big unit, whilst improving us at stoppages. Add Mac Lobster and it really shifts our dynamic at stoppages.

Having 2 capable rucks takes the pressure off Moose and also makes him replaceable. A big year coming up for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back