List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard that we pulled out of the Houston race as we aren’t getting band one compensation. Either way, don’t fret because we wouldn’t have been using that pick on a young gun anyway.
There will be elite talent wherever we pick.

I have heard that we pulled out of the Houston race as we aren’t getting band one compensation. Either way, don’t fret because we wouldn’t have been using that pick on a young gun anyway.
We are getting band one compensation.

I heard some people make stuff up to troll internet forums. Could be wrong though.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

FMD there’s some dirty old bastards on this forum. What’s her @ by the way. Asking for a mate.
One Of Us GIF

I think you're being glass half empty on this one.
There's no guarantee either of Moose or Keeler will make it and we definitely need help for both Marshall and King and this does both.
We also need to crack on with becoming a contender. Natural development won't get us there in time.
We have been extremely lucky with Marshall’s durability so far.
I dread the day he gets a bad injury.
We need back up and if Ivan comes cheaply I’m happy to get him.

Have you seen her and have you been to Adelaide.
If she wanted to move to the moon I would, and Adelaide is bloody boring.

Yeah, nah

However would you even kiss her when her upper lip’s attached to the bottom of her nose 🤷

FlOHbwH.png

I wouldn't get too excited - when she hears that big boy Soldo is going to be based at Moorabbin, she'll probably want to stay in Dubai
She looks like someone Celeste Barber would take the piss out of on her Insta account.
Her boobs are more inflated than a Sherrin.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you that we wont get him for stuff all. But even if he costs say at worst a future second, i'm ok with it.

I think we will be a big improver next year- our future 2nd could be pick 30+ (before academy etc selections push it out to circa pick 40).

It will be great if port settle for less of course (maybe a 3rd rounder + hayes?)- but if they play hardball and are happy to keep him... im ok with paying a future 2nd personally.
Not for mine. Has barely been good enough to play seniors for his whole career. He’s been demoted by a bit of a GOP. He’s 28.

The pick could easily be inside 25 and I don’t think about the FA’s /FS because they aren’t in the group anyway. The pick points system changes too, so I’m not sure the second rounders will get pushed back like they did.

In fact teams like the Suns may well need to stockpile more second rounders than in the past as a result. Getting F2s / F3s in for small slides may not be a bad strategy. (Although I want picks in this draft like a crazed lunatic). That will just depend on how many list spots we have.

I would seriously like to consider trading 7+8 for the eagles 2 picks and maybe something late our way

Then try get 12 or 14 with our future first.

Would guarantee you one of Jagga/Fos/Draper at 3.

Plus someone like Lindsay/Travaglia at our next.
I assume you mean WC with the Barrass pick as the second?

Who is this "we" of which you speak, young Orangeman? The UmpaLumpas?

I would seriously like to consider trading 7+8 for the eagles 2 picks and maybe something late our way

Then try get 12 or 14 with our future first.

Would guarantee you one of Jagga/Fos/Draper at 3.

Plus someone like Lindsay/Travaglia at our next.
We should seriously consider it. Idk if Lindsay/Trav would be available at 13, but if we get one of Jagga/FOS/Draper, who seem relatively safe prospects, I'd love to take Hotton as a high risk high upside player

So essentially 2 of Langford/Smillie/Reid VS Jagga/FOS/Draper + Lindsay/Travaglia/Hotton. I'm taking option 2 almost every day of the week

I'm tipping a good turnout at the Trevor Barker Medal next year. Might get along myself...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925_230526_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_230526_Google.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 22

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back