2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

be cool to get this guy, obviously has pretty haphazard disposal, but if he can learn to at least handball to advantage with some consistency then he could be a great extractor/defensive mid

I am weary, remins me a bit of Aiden Bonner, despite being fast, he doesnt seem to really burst out of stoppages, also doesn;t get it onto his boot enough. He is a monster though.

I am weary, remins me a bit of Aiden Bonner, despite being fast, he doesnt seem to really burst out of stoppages, also doesn;t get it onto his boot enough. He is a monster though.
agree that he need needs to hoof it more often, but also he's a boy playing against men here and he looks like a man among boys :O

Could see another club needing lockdown key def bidding on Cole in the 2nd round. If he continues having good performances it might be better to trade up the later picks we end up with post trade period for player swaps

5 disposals and a mark are hardly going to get them lining up. He’s obviously locking on but even still I’m not sure he’s worth a second round pick in a strong draft.

There has to be a limit on academy selections, you can't have 10 first round quality academy picks over 3 years + all your first round picks, it's ridiculous

They have to pay with future picks if they can’t trade for high picks at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back