List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

They forgot that very quickly after the 2016 gift.

I’ll never forget, or forgive, the comments their president made during Covid about the AFL needing to look at whether all teams should survive.

Utterly disgraceful from that club. They’re like the bogan family that wins tattslotto and now thinks they’re old money. It’s going to be a sweet day when they are back down where they belong.

Trash club. A decade in the bottom 4 would do them wonders.

I've got time for the 80's 90's Dogs, they helped mine out, they good peoples, even if Libba spent most of his time on the goddamn phone whilst drinking our beers.

They recognise where they come from, what community is and is good people, ex hawk Lekkas is part of that also.

Current Dogs can GAGF, lost their soul.

Dogs in utter denial that they are still a small Melbourne club, their attendance's are still the same as ours and we've been utter crap for 12 years

If you actually look at financial reports of others, it's much of a muchness, we both utterly dwarf North as they are just on a hiding to nothing, but really for all their chest beating and lookit moi instances, Doggies have moved exactly nowhere with it.

Just another feather for Finnis on our end really, opened so many doors... meanwhile Doggies were stuck with Smallgoods for oh so long that they had NFI how to capitalise on anything. 4 years later is such a short time to really capitalise on that dead cat bounce opportunity.

So he acknowledges that what Bassett said about inequities is correct, great job, 100% well done Bevo. That's when you should stop talking...

Saying the Dogs are too scared, proud or 'other' to stand up for what is right in an unjust system is just weak. Grin and bear it is his message... guess what, those tough words don't inspire me....

Having said that, Wallis, Croft, Darcy, JUH, Libba, Cordy x2, Hunter, Khamis, they have had a bit of a leg up.

BUT what other reason would he have to downplay this... oh that's right. There's another West and Darcy on the horizon, and Cooneys son is meant to be a gun. In fact, they have a plethora of future father sons who are in an academy of sorts and this is but a few of them...

View attachment 2130564
The chubby little ****er second from the left needs to pound out some miles around the oval........

They’d have to swap for some futures you just can’t balance a list with 6 guys in the first round. Contracts expire the same time etc. it’s a logistical nightmare.

I think they will probably look to trade out 21 and 29, or maybe a teens pick for a future first.

There is now chatter that Brisbane are considering making a play for Tom Lynch now that Daniher is retired. How many experienced players can Tigers trade-out?

They will need to brink in some experience via DFAs and the PSD.

ffL7ZH7.jpeg

You're being very diplomatic there Sully.

I've been teaching my 12 year old son to play bass. I'd just had a cool little jam with him and was feeling pretty zen when I read that. I'm a little disappointed with myself to be honest. Thanks for stepping in and giving it the treatment it deserved mate. :)

Ive always thought Beveridge was a f...n tool and that speach just highlights it. How ignorant and self entitiled is that stupid little f*cker.

I also saw a FB post taking the piss out of the club and the President. There, had been 600 comments of other supporters piling it on us. There is no doubt when it comes to footy people are very short sighted and only care about the plight of there own club.

We have no right to complain because we once got a priority pick (Kosi), or we selected Billings over Bontempelli etc etc.

F*ck it will be nice when we win back to back flags and can tell these idiots to go and eat a bag of d*cks.

J
I'm with you.

AFL players like Josh who get themselves an executive level pay job elsewhere get walked out of the building and their locker is cleared out and delivered in a box to their home.

They are gone. The organisation moves on. The hyperbole around this is quite amazing. I wanted him to stay. He didn't, so see ya. Hope you have a good life.

The AFL world is the biggest producer of crocodile tears in the universe. It's a good laugh though I guess.
Wait a sec..

This is Josh Battle ya talkin’ about here.

Check out forums 3/4 years ago.

Everyone was bashing Brad Hill and lamenting poor ol’ Josh Battle, being moved around the ground. Not getting enough ‘time to settle’.

*not fair
*poor Josh

The epitome of a loved supporter.

He was beyond criticism. Immunity granted.

Everyone loved his move into defense. Nobody pointed out or lamented his weaknesses.

So us supporters aren’t rational.

Big deal.

Now how’s about this?

He fair dinkum thought he’d stay, then his Mrs and a Mrs from Hawthorn got chattin’, and boom..off he goes?

Or something in between. He was in two minds. His manager told him, say x, his Mrs told him say y, and he told himself, say z…and when he went to bed, didn’t know whether he was Arthur or Ed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, it was at a friggen B&F, if you can't be one eyed in your pres speech at that event, when can you be? Bunch of precious oxygen stealing thieves spouting nonsense in media about such things to validate their miserable existences as small town voyeurs.
I’m taking this, ta. Perfect. Twitter, watch out.

I want to see a new pre-season comp next year. Call it the 'equalisation cup' divide up the fixture by who's been kissed on the dick the most by the AFL vs the least.

Ive always thought Beveridge was a f...n tool and that speach just highlights it. How ignorant and self entitiled is that stupid little f*cker.

I also saw a FB post taking the piss out of the club and the President. There, had been 600 comments of other supporters piling it on us. There is no doubt when it comes to footy people are very short sighted and only care about the plight of there own club.

We have no right to complain because we once got a priority pick (Kosi), or we selected Billings over Bontempelli etc etc.

F*ck it will be nice when we win back to back flags and can tell these idiots to go and eat a bag of d*cks.
IMG_7003.jpeg

F*cking Tool.
What the hell would he know about inequalities!? They've been some of the biggest beneficiaries from the AFL inequalities.
"Complain...we never do."
No shit you fat headed door stopper...you wouldn't want to either.
F*CK wit.
Quality rant.
The pick of the bunch.
And 100% on the money.

What a fool.

Richmond are in a world of pain with their list, regardless of how many picks they have in this draft.
what a way to start the rebuild tho and another 3-5 years of top 10 picks and trades and they could zoom back into contention if they nail the picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back