List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Ned McHenry anyone? Just delisted by the crows. Gives us some pressure forward depth.

If Josh was contracted and a club offered us Pick 8 for him would you have taken it?
Honestly, I would have preferred he stayed.
Flint hard, never gets beaten one on one, great intercept mark, smart, good distributor, genuine swing man, superfit.

Worth a pick 8 in my eyes. It is fair compensation, but Hawthorn have got an absolute steal here. He is a big game player and will allow them to send Sicily forward (or himself)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re pretty spot on lmao.

We have absolutely got overs for both. First time something has gone our way
I really dont think we have tbh.

If you take the compo as its issued Battle=Harry Perryman. Battle came 3rd in our BnF, Perryman came equal 8th in theres.

What seems to be hard for people to wrap their heads around is that the free agency compo winds up being weighted to where youve finished. If Battle played for Brisbane hed be worth Pick 19, if he played for the Tigers hed be worth pick 2.

The system within the AFL is still flawed and should be completely objective but ultimately the outcome is based on market value (mostly) and consider that if he was contracted wed be asking for least pick 8 (given what other clubs are demanding for their players).

**** he is ugly

Meanwhile at Mrs Mitchell’s new crèche and child minding facility:

“Player Battle, your kid has just pissed and pooed itself, please report immediately”

“Nah it’s all good, we just dressed it in a Hawks romper this morning”.

“Whilst we’re on the subject, please note the missus has also not currently lost control of her bladder and bowel”.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back