List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday guys, I come in peace etc

Now that you guys have 7+8, do you guys think 3+14 for 7+8 would be appealing at all?
I understand you guys need mids and probably a young KPP? 3 gets you a top mid, 14 gets you a KPP somewhere around there
Definitely on the cards. We are open to trading 8 and will consider any deal that will give us the best chance at improving our hand imo

We'd probably want a tad more in return just so we can stockpile later picks for Macrae/Soldo trades + matching potential bids for Cole, Peckett, and Hofmann, but with those picks as the core of the deal its appealing

If we had pick 14 I think it'd still be targeting a mid (ie Hotton, Hynes etc) - talls later on in the draft probably second round for Sims/Faull/Gerreyn

Now that you guys have 7+8, do you guys think 3+14 for 7+8 would be appealing at all?
I understand you guys need mids and probably a young KPP? 3 gets you a top mid, 14 gets you a KPP somewhere around there
Interesting thought, if there is someone we really really want at 3, it could be a live trade situation. 14 we might get someone like Reid.
If we are just looking at a slider at 7 and then a pick we want at 8 then probably no

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think so but you nether know.

Very much depends on the players we are looking at but personally I would take that and run (pending other offers)

There would be a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contract not worth band 1.
AFL folded like a cheap deckchair.

What happens when the AFL run by a corporate best boy and a DEI selection is confronted by an alpha male.

The AFL can still GAGF'ED with their FS and NGA's and their free picks to North.

Go in dry Basset. Hit em while they cower in the corner

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
All bullies crumble when confronted.
On, ya, Prez. Took it right up to them 😍

he looks sad
Taking less money to play in that jumper - why wouldn’t he be sad?

Look, sorry to see one of ours who we drafted and developed go, but that’s life and he’s just another player now.

Hoping like hell Hawks crash and burn next season with a harder draw and possibly more injuries than this year. They’re just not a likeable club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back