List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Loves Clark, think he is the smoothest most talented player he has seen.

Loves the youth, talked about NAZ, Pou, now back talking about Hastie, Chito, Windy.

Loves Marshall and reckons McLobster will be a boon.

Reckons Arie can step up. Very glass half full reckons we will be contesting in 18 months.

Says club is well administered, has a great group of coaches, they have a great President who leads from the front.
he needs to sy all that as he took 5 years salary for not many games.

I remember when Hanners was interviewed after first coming to the Saints. Pretty sure he called Hunter Clark "a star" back then. Has obviously always thought highly of him
I can see his point. He has moments that look incredible its just consistency/injuries.

Not sure if hell ever get to star status but i can see why people see it

Points are absolutely irrelevant to any team that isn't matching a FS/NGA bid.

Doing a deal because it nets us "more points" is, ironically, pointless.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Unless you believe that if you correctly call a flip of a coin- that's proof you knew something about the outcome before the toss?

View attachment 2131167

Good to see you’re magnanimous in defeat.

I almost feel sorry for those who were barracking for band 2 just to stick it up Stav & what he’s said for months.

Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anything really to say? It would just be generic trade waffle with SOS or something like that anyway.
Considering we just loss Battle Gained pick 8.

Have to get deals done for Soldo & Macrae

Have things happening with Membrey.

Have an additional list spot available without a hard link currently.

I’d say it positions us to be pretty big players in the next 2 weeks.

So yeah plenty to say

Gday guys, I come in peace etc

Now that you guys have 7+8, do you guys think 3+14 for 7+8 would be appealing at all?
I understand you guys need mids and probably a young KPP? 3 gets you a top mid, 14 gets you a KPP somewhere around there

I'd imagine we'd do that in a heartbeat, can't see why you guys would though u less there's a WA player you guys are in love with that you expect to be available at 7

Loves Clark, think he is the smoothest most talented player he has seen.

Loves the youth, talked about NAZ, Pou, now back talking about Hastie, Chito, Windy.

Loves Marshall and reckons McLobster will be a boon.

Reckons Arie can step up. Very glass half full reckons we will be contesting in 18 months.

Says club is well administered, has a great group of coaches, they have a great President who leads from the front.
We paid him a lot of money to be optimistic about our future!

Seriously though, although he did bloody well out of us, there’s no reason for him to be talking us up unless he means it. Hopefully he’s right on the money.

We think we were stressed about the compo pick. Wait till draft night 😝

I'd imagine we'd do that in a heartbeat, can't see why you guys would though u less there's a WA player you guys are in love with that you expect to be available at 7
I want Travaglia, and then 8 gets us a slider mid or best of the group that seem to be rated in that 8-14 area.
Not for a WA player, we historically dont really care for WA players specifically

Wow this being thrown around on trade radio by Purple and that Bulldog idiot.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

How good is the overall hypocrisy !

Monday night, we ‘whinge’ because the draft system is unfair yet we get told to suck it up.

Today, how unfair is it that we got pick 8 for Battle. The draft system is now all of a sudden broken.

It’s beautiful, really !

Can’t believe there has still been 0 media from the club 🤔
They’ve been trying to figure out a diplomatic way of saying…
“F…k you all, these days we’re fighting back!”
😝

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back