List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure who I want in the draft any more. Excellent spread, but generally a question mark on each. Would love the F1 brought in and to cash in on some live trading with desperate clubs.

But Travaglia has a hell of a lot going for him. Funnily enough given the said likeness to Day, he is a current day Hawks type (eeew right). Bit of kamikaze running through the mids, not quite sure what’s going to happen, but the dare and competitiveness wins out more than not… or something like that.
Competitiveness means nought if your skills are messy and can’t win your own ball, let others pay overs for atheletism, prefer a footballer like Murphy any day.

These peanuts are arguing about the wrong side of the free agency equation. They are arguing that the team who is losing the player, generally a club lower on the ladder or a smaller club is gaining too much. The real issue is the top clubs/bigger clubs getting stronger, while not losing any capital. So they can bring in players and hold their draft capital. To balance the equation and stop clubs paying ludicrous dollars to free agents (which in turn fuels higher compensation). Clubs acquiring free agents should have to give up some draft capital back into the open draft pool (contingent on the size of the contract they are putting forward). And then all clubs below that pick slide up.

I generally like Purple in his roles on Triple M/Sunday Footy Show

But as a one out host he flipping suuuuuucks
Guys a wan.. who thinks his sh.. don't stink
Sort of agree, our second goes back a pick because of Perryman. :D :D
He is a hypocrite and a loser
Best advice don't listen or watch anything he has to do with
Barrett is such a salty sap. He wasn’t whining when North got pick for Harry McKay last year.

And Jenkins. Adds nothing. His analysis about Saints yesterday was pathetic and shallow. Hannebery’s analysis of us today showed up how poor Jenkins was.

I’m switching off. They aren’t worth listening to.
Dead True Comments👍

Every year I am amazed at the absolute simpletons during trade period.

The absolute Injector morons who thought they would get Gresham plus our compo pick for Sheil

This year

1. Can't differentiate the difference between wanting to scrap FS and NGA and making the recipients pay a fair price
2. the calculations of how compo is figured for FA. It is taken over 5 years and if front loaded it will be band 1 (with age and length of contract considerations).
The absolute morons on the Battle trade thread mocking Hawthorn for spending 900k a year for Battle (they didn't, they front loaded in the first 5) and whinging like slapped B1tches about Saints getting pick 8 and equating to the FS and NGA rorts.

My god the stupidity factor is through the roof with nuffie supporters and out and out brain dead idiots like DeeWayne Russell, the simp lapdog of the AFL.
Spot on mate

Every single time I'd do that deal.

3. Smith / Lalor / O'Sullivan
14. Berry / Hynes / Hotton

Id be thrilled with any combination of the above but bolded is my ideal scenario. Does seem like Lalor will land at Richmond given he's already been considered for 1 and how easily they can move up to 2 as well.

Would be surprised if we went for a tall at 14 but plenty worthy around the mark in Trainor, Faull, Shanahan, Whitlocks, Sims.

Hotton is the mystery man in the first round. How will he recover from the ACL? Did he show enough in his first few games of the year to get a club keen on him with an early pick? Watching that game where he kicked 4 goals, got 30 touches, took contested marks and gave off a few goals earlier this year, was on track to be a top 10 pick. Whoever picks him up outside the top 10 would be feeling pretty optimistic.

Wow this being thrown around on trade radio by Purple and that Bulldog idiot.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly
Footy classicism is alive and well.

How is it better for the league for small clubs to lose free agents to top clubs and get no compo... But it's fine for clubs to win the flag and get a top father son and top 25 academy pick lmao
Nobody ever said these guys are rockets scientists….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Park 7&8 now.
Have an open mind on live trading.
Hopefully get a second rounder for Members and the look to improve the two second rounders.
If not then sit and let them come to us.
We can’t really lose from here.

Hotton is the mystery man in the first round. How will he recover from the ACL? Did he show enough in his first few games of the year to get a club keen on him with an early pick? Watching that game where he kicked 4 goals, got 30 touches, took contested marks and gave off a few goals earlier this year, was on track to be a top 10 pick. Whoever picks him up outside the top 10 would be feeling pretty optimistic.
Did Trainor drop off in form towards the end of the season.
Many were saying he would go to North at 2 as they don't need mids

Were you born with hate syndrome?
Oh piss off.
Were you born judgemental?
Nowhere did I say I hate Battle. I actually did say I’m sorry to see him go.

HOWEVER, doesn’t mean I have to love your pathetic “family club” where the current coach used to be a sniping flog and your captain Hodge never even got any punishment at all for drink driving ( great family values those) and honestly, I’m not even going to start on your foul - mouthed, recidivist ex-coach who bullies schoolboy umpires as an example of just one of fabulous character traits, never mind his own players.

So why don’t you just mind your own business and head right back to where you belong?

Josh Jenkins is Braindead.

This is just because Ashcroft and it doesn't happen often a top player goes to a finals club.
FMD
Ashcroft the Norm Smith Medallist
Daicos's finals team
Darcy and JUH finals team
Camporeales - final team
Heeney, Mills, Gulden - Finals team

Is he mentally ******ed?
He advertises gambling joints. So yes, yes he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back