List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

You couldn’t make this shit up.
Everyone is having a massive sook about a team who has won a single solitary premiership losing one of their top three players and getting first round compensation.
In the meantime the spooners are having their number one pick being pushed back by the premiers.
What a joke of a system.

North down want to slide back beyond pick [emoji6].

Limits their options.

They’re stuck. It seems that Richmond, West Coast, Adelaide and Melbourne don’t want to pay the pay they are asking.

Maybe North will have no choice but to reach for Tauru or Armstrong at pick .
North will end up with #6 + ? (14 from the Baker deal?)

Richmond end up with #1 + #2 and take FOS + Lalor.

North take Tauru at 6.

Thought he spoke well and made a lot of sense.

These sort of interviews don't give away much.

Proof in the pudding comes with the backroom dealings.
We haven’t spoken to either club (port or western mutts yet)

We would still be waiting for the Membrey situation to clear up.

We would also need a lot of these early deals like Bolton Rioli Baker to happen to that the deals involving picks can occur.

I take back my Misson comments after hearing Sam Power talk..

As dry as a dy*e at a straight bar that bloke

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="stavro#" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
North will end up with #[emoji6] + ? ( from the Baker deal?)

Richmond end up with # + # and take FOS + Lalor.

North take Tauru at [emoji6].

I thought that as well. I’m not so sure now.

Rawlings didn’t sound too confident about trading down.

Dogs driving a hard bargain on a long term stalwart of their club after having them in the VFL and as sub speaks volumes.

Sam Power going on about how he's contracted for 3 more years etc. That's all well and good but why wouldn't you let him go if he's gonna be played out of position or VFL/Sub.

Terrible club

I thought that as well. I’m not so sure now.

Rawlings didn’t sound too confident about trading down.
This isn’t the draft that holds the value in those top 5 picks like other years.

I guarantee you that just as many people would have Jagga as pick 1 as those that have FOS or Lalor.

Langford would have a few favourites. Even Smillie. Draper etc.

It’s the type of draft where you target someone. You move to a spot that you can get that player and something extra if you are north without being morons about it.

It’s why any proposals from our fans saying 7+8 for 2 are nuts.

Dogs driving a hard bargain on a long term stalwart of their club after having them in the VFL and as sub speaks volumes.

Sam Power going on about how he's contracted for 3 more years etc. That's all well and good but why wouldn't you let him go if he's gonna be played out of position or VFL/Sub.

Terrible club

They’re more than welcome to be dickheads and keep him for the three years and pay him obscene amounts of money to play as the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible club

They’re more than welcome to be dickheads and keep him for the three years and pay him obscene amounts of money to play as the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This bloke will be a campaigner for us and North to deal with.

He is talking about Macrae and Daniel as if they are the same players as the 2021 versions.

They were fringe at best this season.

Terrible club
As soon as they started Harmes ahead of him in that final, they lost all their leverage for a good pick.

He might talk a big game now but will crumble by the deadline.

Andrew Mackie looks like the type of bloke that would get pegged by his Mrs

Complaining the list boss isn’t fruity enough and not free enough with the information he discloses in an interview lmao

View attachment 2134119

They'd prefer us doing this it appears?

mel gibson poker GIF

Hypocrisy of the highest order. Geelong got gift pick 19 for Stephen Motlop, which was nothing short of afl corruption to help Geelong bring Garry Ablett back to the club.

Motlop was on $500K per year, and got Tier 2 and was reported to have just scraped in.
A few years later Crouch on "up to" $600K netted Tier 3. Since the media had been falsely reporting $700 000, the Crows fans expected more. ( Aiden Corr got the same Tier , with his $550K contract, the line was very close to $600K )
Average payments went up around $60 000 between Motlop and Crouch.

Simple fact is that you usually have to pay overs to get a player to jump ship.

The guy has the personality of a speed hump.

We could probably get Sam Pang as head of footy, to keep you lot all entertained.
Personally i'd rather someone that's good at running a footy department.

Terrible club
And the contract is the point … three more years at biiig bucks where his pace is already an issue. PIss off Power.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back