USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

She’s said it was all BS.
It’s projection from the right as per usual, everyone has heard the Howard Stern interview and the numerous other occasions trump has insinuated he’d like to ….. with Ivanka!
When?

The above snopes piece updates her from April this year saying how distraught she was to have her journal publicly available like that

"I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

No, that was your daughter or your projected daughter.
The Joe Biden and daughter story is a lie perpetrated by right wing media and liars and propagandists like Steven Miller, Americas modern day Goebbels!
Gagf mate👍
gee man calm down its just american politics we dont even vote for them! accusing posters showering with girls is abit extreme!

A simple rule of thumb that’s been repeated often here is whatever Trump is accusing his opponent of is a projection.

Seriously his latest speech he says there won’t be anymore elections if he loses.

Gee which candidate has proposed ending term limits & tried an insurrection?
I've never been quite sure on whether he's projecting, or, to give him possibly too much credit, accusing his opponent of his own shortcomings in order that there is no perceived difference between he and they. i.e. they do the same things as me, so stop accusing me cos they're just as bad.

I'd suggest making shit up is exactly what Loomer is known for lol. Qanon enthusiast and complete nutcase.

Pretty sure it was her that I saw in a video trying to talk to one of those American First/Nick Fuentes type guys and she was desperately trying to crack onto him and convince him she was white and talking bad about her own Jewish background. This was a couple of years ago.

She's a weird unit.

I'd suggest making shit up is exactly what Loomer is known for lol. Qanon enthusiast and complete nutcase.

Fact Check

Laura Loomer has no children

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s a sociopath, what an evil woman.

“I’m willing to bet” from the woman that told us Biden was dead.
While looking for information about her marital and children status I read a long list of shock jock like tactics

She comes across as a shoutrage activist with less filter than Alan Jones

She truly believes fame can come by this. I expect a bullet is more likely

Openly attacking millions of voters because they don't have children is certainly a bold strategy.

The republicans already struggle on popular vote, having won only 1 in 35 years

If I am the dems I'm loving that Vance is Trump's pick. Between his unlikeability and brazenly shitting on millions of childless people, he's going to single handedly destroy the GOP's chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back