USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Tell me a politician that doesnt think that or promote that idea? It's why they always say first and foremost that they are standing up for Working Families. Never hear them say, 'Im standing up to working people'
Quite the take, to attempt equating what you've written here with what Vance actually said :drunk:

Netanyahu is unpopular with US jews and has a <40% approval rating in Israel. He's also actively hindered the efforts to bring the hostages home and he is literally a war criminal in the eyes of the ICC.

He should be condemned and it would be politically expedient to do so.
Seems like such an obvious move doesn't it. AIPAC must be pumping in absolute squillions :oops:

Netanyahu is unpopular with US jews and has a <40% approval rating in Israel. He's also actively hindered the efforts to bring the hostages home and he is literally a war criminal in the eyes of the ICC.

He should be condemned and it would be politically expedient to do so.
He's pretty much prolonging the war to avoid being dumped out of parliament and being prosecuted for corruption. The fact US policiticans don't see this and call it out is crazy.

Last edited:
He's pretty much prolonging the war to avoid being dumped out of parliament and being prosectured for corruption. The fact US policiticans don't see this and call it out is crazy.
I wont hijack this thread on Netanyahu but my thought was he pushed his security bill through and got a lot of pushback - suddenly they are at war and security bill is forgotten - appreciate Hamas are an evil organisation but not 30,000 kids and people worth

Anyway Go Dems

He's pretty much prolonging the war to avoid being dumped out of parliament and being prosectured for corruption. The fact US policiticans don't see this and call it out is crazy.

They see it, but they see this even more

giphy.gif

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]" data-quote="GreyCrow" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I wont hijack this thread on Netanyahu but my thought was he pushed his security bill through and got a lot of pushback - suddenly they are at war and security bill is forgotten - appreciate Hamas are an evil organisation but not [emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]],[emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]] kids and people worth

Anyway Go Dems

It’s even worse than that, there will be more death in Gaza, but Israel also want the US to fight a war on Iran on their behalf.

It’s even worse than that, there will be more death in Gaza, but Israel also want the US to fight a war on Iran on their behalf.
Fix your formatting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the moment, this is where Americans get to decide whether they move forward and embrace the new world, or fall backwards into a christian conservative autocratic shithole.

I f*cking hope they chose correctly, I love going to the US and want to keep travelling there for many years to come.

This is the moment, this is where Americans get to decide whether they move forward and embrace the new world, or fall backwards into a christian conservative autocratic shithole.

I f*cking hope they chose correctly, I love going to the US and want to keep travelling there for many years to come.
I used to be obsessed as with going to the USA. Wanting to live there for a bit etc. But as time has gone on more and more. The more I have began to dislike American people, for their self inflated opinions of themselves and general rudeness. That by now, I consider the only good things about America, is sport, music and movies. Of course some decent areas nature wise, like Yellowstone region etc. But the people, culture and overrated cities, I couldn't care less about. Traveling there is now well below the priority it used to be. And that is all because of the whack jobs coming out from under the piles of turd they hid in, since 2016.

I was actually invited by a high school to go play sports over there and finish off my schooling. But sadly my parents couldn't afford to send me. Which at the time would have been an awesome experience.

But if they become a nation of Christian Nazis and go back to the dark ages, then tourism in general will be even more less so. Some parts of Europe and Japan are now my number ones by far. May potentially live in Munich for a bit if my plans go well.

I used to be obsessed as with going to the USA. Wanting to live there for a bit etc. But as time has gone on more and more. The more I have began to dislike American people, for their self inflated opinions of themselves and general rudeness. That by now, I consider the only good things about America, is sport, music and movies. Of course some decent areas nature wise, like Yellowstone region etc. But the people, culture and overrated cities, I couldn't care less about. Traveling there is now well below the priority it used to be. And that is all because of the whack jobs coming out from under the piles of turd they hid in, since 2016.

I was actually invited by a high school to go play sports over there and finish off my schooling. But sadly my parents couldn't afford to send me. Which at the time would have been an awesome experience.

But if they become a nation of Christian Nazis and go back to the dark ages, then tourism in general will be even more less so. Some parts of Europe and Japan are now my number ones by far. May potentially live in Munich for a bit if my plans go well.
One interesting thing I've noticed (and yes, it's small and anecdotal) but the US may be losing its attraction for young people.

My youngest daughter is on an engineering and science fast track at university and thinking about overseas placement options. The US would make lots of sense in terms of professional advancement but she and her cohort just don't like the idea of going there. It's mainly security and guns but also the sort of society it's become.

It'll still be attractive if you're coming from China or India but maybe they're not always going to get the best and the brightest anymore.

The most deranged political ad of all time.

republicans will try to frame this election around immigration crime and the economy - in most instances dems have a reasonable story they can use to counter those attacks (even on immigration they can point to republican game playing in the lower house to highlight their failures on this issue)

democrats will try to frame this election around womens issues and healthcare more broadly - this will be a decisive political fault line come nov ..... given whats transpired politically, criminally and institutionally over recent years its easy to see why they have gone in this hard

The ad is so hyperbolic and over the top that you can't take it seriously. It looks more like a parody than a real ad.

They even chucked buckets of water over everyone to make them look like sweaty sex offenders. Embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back