USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

This close to the election they need to have everything lined up so there’s a clear candidate, any lack of unity is just more ammunition for the GOP.

Since we know the GOP will very deliberately not make any policies that can be discussed or debated.
It’s almost impossible for any other candidate to replace Biden so the argument is moot.

The only way would be if Biden resigns, dies or is removed due to incapacity. And even if that happens. Harris inherits it.

They have run out of time and options.

It’s almost impossible for any other candidate to replace Biden so the argument is moot.

The only way would be if Biden resigns, dies or is removed due to incapacity. And even if that happens. Harris inherits it.

They have run out of time and options.

Biden will be told to resign if the decision is made, he might not like it but I think he’s likely enough to accept the reality of the situation.

Biden will be told to resign if the decision is made, he might not like it but I think he’s likely enough to accept the reality of the situation.
But he doesn’t have to listen to anyone.

The President decides if he wants to resign. It’s not like Australia where the Party control the leader. In the US, the President sits above the Party and if he doesn’t want to go, then he stays. It’s a shit system but that’s how it works.

But he doesn’t have to listen to anyone.

The President decides if he wants to resign. It’s not like Australia where the Party control the leader. In the US, the President sits above the Party and if he doesn’t want to go, then he stays. It’s a shit system but that’s how it works.

He’s no Trump. If the donors pull funding and there’s a groundswell internally I think he’ll walk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been watching the betting and every time Biden firms as the nominee, trump firms to win the election.
I think Harris is the best bet to win for the Democrats.

I think if they anoint Harris she would get a quick surge, but it'd fade. Trump destroys her in a debate and on the stump. I think Whitmer or Newsom would be more formidable.

Ultimately, Trump will win regardless.

Also this weird talk from MAGA world saying changing presidential candidates now would be “anti democratic”. They just accuse the other side of being what they are being.

How would a different candidate be anti democratic, it makes no sense. It’s not like you have to vote for them.

Maybe the GOP can threaten to change their candidate in retaliation….

Also this weird talk from MAGA world saying changing presidential candidates now would be “anti democratic”. They just accuse the other side of being what they are being.

How would a different candidate be anti democratic, it makes no sense. It’s not like you have to vote for them.

Maybe the GOP can threaten to change their candidate in retaliation….
What is this ‘MAGA world’ you speak of and who specifically is saying that replacing Biden would be anti democratic?

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back