USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Leftist fires gun to kill Presidential nominee but Trumps the risk to democracy. You can’t make this up. South Park creators could read through these forums and have content for a season.
What ridiculous logic. Hitler had many death attempts on him. As did Stalin and Castro. Does that mean you now think they were on the right side of democracy and peace?

Trump obviously now wins a landslide.
Democratic party should now stay with Biden rather than sacrificing another younger candidate, better off keeping powder dry until 2028
Harris is dispensable btw, I dont think she has any future in higher office after this cycle. Might as well try and put her in to see if it amplifies the female/african american vote.

What ridiculous logic. Hitler had many death attempts on him. As did Stalin and Castro. Does that mean you now think they were on the right side of democracy and peace?
You know what’s ridiculous logic - posters suggesting that the shooter could be a Trump supporter that is angry with being imprisoned for Jan 6. Posters suggesting it’s not a leftist shooter.

You know what’s ridiculous logic - posters suggesting that the shooter could be a Trump supporter that is angry with being imprisoned for Jan 6. Posters suggesting it’s not a leftist shooter.
... I mean, JFK was shot by a bloke who wanted to kill Edwin Walker (who was a right wing general) and considered himself left wing. John Lennon was shot by a fan. Monica Seles was stabbed by a fan.

There's a long history around obsession and assassination, RBTL. It's genuinely too early to make any assumptions either way, and that'd be true were Biden the attempted target as well.

... I mean, JFK was shot by a bloke who wanted to kill Edwin Walker (who was a right wing general) and considered himself left wing. John Lennon was shot by a fan. Monica Seles was stabbed by a fan.

There's a long history around obsession and assassination, RBTL. It's genuinely too early to make any assumptions either way, and that'd be true were Biden the attempted target as well.

Hinckley Jr wasn't political.

Jodie Foster has a new legion of fans following her comeback on True Detective, we could jump to conclusions that there's another big time Jodie Foster fan out there!

Trump obviously now wins a landslide.
Democratic party should now stay with Biden rather than sacrificing another younger candidate, better off keeping powder dry until 2028
If they had any sense, they would channel all the funding to the down ballet to hold at least one of the houses.

humanity has a long history of people willing to die for massive campaigners in power

its nothing new

and its nothing to be lauded
I reckon that's a bit unfair. Do the secret service decide who they protect? Or are they assigned? There is a bravery there that I would've thought was undeniable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is lefty city.
Happy for anyone to bring sound opinions

Unfortunately everyone sent up from the reserves still need more work and are disposed of quite easily

Come on in and give it your best shot but be sound and logical

Narrator : He is a registered Republican voter

We don’t even know who fired the gun as yet.
Joe Biden Finger Guns GIF by Saturday Night Live

Unfortunately everyone sent up from the reserves still need more work and are disposed of quite easily

As an example : I have asked Kram 3 times what constitutes a good days work and he has ducked it each time

I know he doesnt have me on ignore because he just laugh reacted.

I reckon that's a bit unfair. Do the secret service decide who they protect? Or are they assigned? There is a bravery there that I would've thought was undeniable.
The secret service has a history of covering up stuff.

I also don't really see the idea of blindly protecting someone's life because of their job as being a good thing.

Like no matter how shit a person they are, no matter how much damage they are doing in that job, just make sure you die for them.

I see the primary purpose of the secret service as protecting the power of the government, which yeah, not something I'm really keen on.

I long ago gave up on the idea that anyone at that level is a good person, like actually good, there to do good things.

No they'd get nowhere near the job if that was the case, the party machines wouldn't allow it.

dont make me laugh mate, anyone talking sense here and bringing up a good point will get shitted on, then once they stick up for themselfs they get a nice little ban. It's lefties from TOP to bottom ------Not bitting.

PS lefties cant help a digg, your dig didnt go unnoticed, you proved my point perfectly

dont make me laugh mate, anyone talking sense here and bringing up a good point will get shitted on, then once they stick up for themselfs they get a nice little ban. It's lefties from TOP to bottom ------Not bitting.

PS lefties cant help a digg, your dig didnt go unnoticed, you proved my point perfectly
I asked for sound opinions

The events of today indicate Trump has been granted candidacy for godhood

A miss by the nearest of margins:
1720935140541.png

Trump pivoting his head in the final moment - a stroke of luck (or divine intervention) between death and presidential candidacy
1720935057398.png

Despite falling to ground surrounded by the secret service, the sunlight found Trump’s bloodied face as he fell to the ground, and produced this photo - biblical
1720935092771.png

Things pan out perfectly for this historical photo - if trump didn't pivot his head, he's dead. If he pivoted his head too much, we don't get what will become the most iconic photo of the century that effectively martyrs him and secures his position as the next president-elect. This photo alone is worth millions of swing votes.
1720935189590.png

Trump has the heaven's mandate, this is so unfathomably apparent now.

The events of today indicate Trump has been granted candidacy for godhood

A miss by the nearest of margins:
View attachment 2048162

Trump pivoting his head in the final moment - a stroke of luck (or divine intervention) between death and presidential candidacy
View attachment 2048160

Despite falling to ground surrounded by the secret service, the sunlight found Trump’s bloodied face as he fell to the ground, and produced this photo - biblical
View attachment 2048161

Things pan out perfectly for this historical photo - if trump didn't pivot his head, he's dead. If he pivoted his head too much, we don't get what will become the most iconic photo of the century that effectively martyrs him and secures his position as the next president-elect. This photo alone is worth millions of swing votes.
View attachment 2048165

Trump has the heaven's mandate, this is so unfathomably apparent now.
spot on, good observation, he is lucky he moved his read right at the right time, if he got nailed, it wouldve been a very bad state of affairs for the country.

spot on, good observation, he is lucky he moved his read right at the right time, if he got nailed, it wouldve been a very bad state of affairs for the country.
Its amazing how tiny moments can affect history so much

Princip failed in his first attempt and the carriage took a turn into street that Princip had run down to escape and took his 2nd chance

WW1 occurs

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back