USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Its amazing how tiny moments can affect history so much

Princip failed in his first attempt and the carriage took a turn into street that Princip had run down to escape and took his 2nd chance

WW1 occurs
There were also other forces at PLAY that pushed ww1 if my memory serves me right.

There were also other forces at PLAY that pushed ww1 if my memory serves me right.
Yes, but you can argue a build up of political tension through the past 10 years in the US can also play a part.

Memory serves you correctly, there was the Austria-Hungarian situation and the pressures through the Balkans.

Certainly but it was the assassination that drove the alliances to act

As I said if his driver chooses a different street ww1 is delayed

Certainly but it was the assassination that drove the alliances to act

As I said if his driver chooses a different street ww1 is delayed
I cant remember much of it as i was only 3 when it happened, but I think i read someplace that it had to do with banks.

EDIT, sorry was being silly, busy watching the Tigers lose once more and missed my humour mark

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you be a Republican voter and a lefty at the same time?
I'm so confused.
If you're a decent person then yes. The only vote for decency and the interests of the people is a vote for Donald Trump. Whether you're left wing or right, the Democrats need to be removed from power.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back