USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Q. If you were going to stage an assassination attempt, what's the first thing you would do?
Nope
Update your will and get your financial affairs in order.
As all the players involve increase their risk of a premature death by being involved or planning one.

Do even you know if you are being sarcastic with these weird posts questioning whether the bullet hit trump or not?

No one cares.

I believe it was glass shards Seeds. Happy for you to debunk this, but I don't think you are capable of doing that.

Not without that elusive medical report.

So people are questioning it because they think it may have been staged?

The whole thing seems a bit fishy and I am a conspiracy guy... I just don't see this as being staged. After the first 3 shots close to Trump the shooter let out a few more shots as a hail mary that could've hit him or anyone else. And why would the shooter agree to fire a deliberately missing shot at a guy with USSS protection and expect to survive the ordeal?
Now there's some people on the Republic side of politics claiming there was a second shooter. They obviously felt like Democrats were standing on their turf and tossing out conspiracy theories.

I believe it was glass shards Seeds. Happy for you to debunk this, but I don't think you are capable of doing that.

Not without that elusive medical report.
I dont disagree or agree. I just dont get why you think it matters? It doesnt change anything. Trump was shot at (thankfully not by a democrat supporter) and trump stood up boldly without fully knowing if he was still at risk of being shot.

Whether he faked an ear injury or not, whether it was glass or the bullet, it doesnt change the impact of what happened.

I dont disagree or agree. I just dont get why you think it matters? It doesnt change anything. Trump was shot at (thankfully not by a democrat supporter) and trump stood up boldly without fully knowing if he was still at risk of being shot.

Whether he faked an ear injury or not, whether it was glass or the bullet, it doesnt change the impact of what happened.

Once that oversized ear pad is removed and if there is no visible hole, many questions will be asked.

You need to be prepared for that Seeds.

Once that oversized ear pad is removed and if there is no visible hole, many questions will be asked.

You might very well be right about trump faking an ear injury. But no one cares either way. After all the lying, corruption and outright criminal activity that trump has been caught out doing do you honestly think faking a grazed ear would change anything? Trump supporters will just brush it off as trump being trump. Neutral voters will be more focused on his perceived bravery during the shooting and bidens aging.

You might very well be right about trump faking an ear injury. But no one cares either way. After all the lying, corruption and outright criminal activity that trump has been caught out doing do you honestly think faking a grazed ear would change anything? Trump supporters will just brush it off as trump being trump. Neiutral voters will be more focused on his percieved bravery during the shoooting and bidens aging.

Many good people on both sides are expecting to see a deformed ear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course he wore what was likely an unnecessarily large/obvious wound dressing to play it up. That doesn't mean he instructed an imbalanced 20yo to shoot at him. Pretty sure you're trolling, which tends to lead to threadbans in my experience... shape up m8!

Of course he wore what was likely an unnecessarily large/obvious wound dressing to play it up. That doesn't mean he instructed an imbalanced 20yo to shoot at him. Pretty sure you're trolling, which tends to lead to threadbans in my experience... shape up m8!

Ok. What if that 20yo was a time traveler from the future?

Time travel would be hazardous, fitness would be important. So a 20yo would likely be a suitable candidate, don't you think?

'' I have the best surgeons the best doctors you know I studied medicine once and I could have been the top surgeon in NY - the bes srgns bzzt yes surgeons the best in the world because thats what money can buy

no scars because I am the best healer ever - I had a grenade injury in Vietnam I brushed off and it healed within ( wait for it )

two weeks ''

M8 you supported solar power a few years back just wondering about your view on electric cars?

If he was actually hit in the ear with a bullet he won’t have much ear left (if any at all)so we’ll soon see (unless he wears his ear diaper forever more)
Despite this repeated expert ballistics analysis, the question being asked even by LW anti-Trumpers like Seeds is: what difference does it make whether the ear graze was caused by a bullet or by shrapnel? Unless you believe it is evidence of the shooting being staged, I honestly don't understand what it changes.
M8 you supported solar power a few years back just wondering about your view on electric cars?
I think any sensible person is all for the mass adoption of EVs. It will require a huge investment in upgrading power grids (picture a few million 9-5 workers getting home at roughly the same time after work and plugging in a fast charger) but inevitable and well worth it. Electric motors are mad efficient compared to ICE ones and electricity can be produced cleanly.

I have stated since 2016 that I disagree with Trump's beliefs on climate change. I hope that with the Elon "support" he will be persuaded on the matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back