USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really think there is a trend yet. It seems low 50s give or take ~5 years has been the trend for a long time. you could say that our two oldest PMs came out of the last 3, but its not really by much or trend worthy.

Whitlam - 56
Fraiser - 45
Hawke - 53
Keating - 47
Howard - 56
Rudd - 50
Gillard - 48
Abbott - 55
Turnbull - 60
Morrison - 50
Albanese - 59

(Dutton could be 54)
At the same or simillar time
Nixon- 56
Ford- 61
Carter-53
Reagan-70
Bush Snr-65
Clinton- 47
Bush-Jnr-55
Obama-48
Trump-70
Biden-77

(If Trump wins again he'll be 78)

I’m not endorsing the editorialising here (QAnon conspiracy theories, while apparently not as widely held, are wild), but this is a ridiculous number.

It’s certainly not worse than qanon, but it’s pretty bad and dumb.

I do expect that number to drop significantly more, considering that we are still less than a week from it happening.

The ole "He 100% has our full support, right up until the day we sack him"
Correct.
It gives punters a chance to say "see I was right".
It also gives them the opportunity to predict thier new leader.
And then the eventual " now we have the right leader to challenge ".

It's an advertisers trick used every day.
Americans in general are dumb enough to get caught up in it without realising the dems have planned this out for strategic reasons.

Donny had already figured it out a week ago.

Can you also ask him about burst eardrums from the sonic noise
Hey Crow, I asked and he replied he has not seen, read or heard of anything like that related to a bullet. And it usually occurs from explosions or detonations.
I don't think there is much concussive effect from a bullet shock wave, and unless the weapon discharges near the ear the sound itself isn't loud enough. Again I don't know myself, being one of few Americans who has never owned a gun or fired one over 22 cal. :winkv1:

Hey Crow, I asked and he replied he has not seen, read or heard of anything like that related to a bullet. And it usually occurs from explosions or detonations.
I don't think there is much concussive effect from a bullet shock wave, and unless the weapon discharges near the ear the sound itself isn't loud enough. Again I don't know myself, being one of few Americans who has never owned a gun or fired one over 22 cal. :winkv1:
Thank you

The movies are wrong - but it could be the closeness as you say

Genuine question, what difference does it make whether his ear was grazed by a bullet or by teleprompter shrapnel? He was either a few centimetres or a few meters off death by a would-be assassin shooting at him, I don't understand what it changes?

Genuine question, what difference does it make whether his ear was grazed by a bullet or by teleprompter shrapnel? He was either a few centimetres or a few meters off death by a would-be assassin shooting at him, I don't understand what it changes?

What if he was aiming for the teleprompter?

Why wont Trump release the medical report?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if he was aiming for the teleprompter?

Why wont Trump release the medical report?
So people are questioning it because they think it may have been staged?

The whole thing seems a bit fishy and I am a conspiracy guy... I just don't see this as being staged. After the first 3 shots close to Trump the shooter let out a few more shots as a hail mary that could've hit him or anyone else. And why would the shooter agree to fire a deliberately missing shot at a guy with USSS protection and expect to survive the ordeal?

So people are questioning it because they think it may have been staged?

The whole thing seems a bit fishy and I am a conspiracy guy... I just don't see this as being staged. After the first 3 shots close to Trump the shooter let out a few more shots as a hail mary that could've hit him or anyone else. And why would the shooter agree to fire a deliberately missing shot at a guy with USSS protection and expect to survive the ordeal?

Q. If you were going to stage an assassination attempt, what's the first thing you would do?
A. Rent a stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back